Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Wednesday June 3rd, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

spearman78

150+ Star Club
Comeback Flyers
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
0477AFB5P
Username
spearman78
Hello...
I've finally wised up and decided to build a few more flight catering facilities, so I'll need a few of those items please and thank you :)

airport citywide

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
act3wf
Username
airport citywide
Thanks everyone for the gifts, I have been sending gifts to my neighbors on android and ios just let me know if ios neighbors are getting any gifts from me since I'm android

Device
  1. Android
Tadashi2 completed. Tadashi1 need these. Thanks all dor the help.
image.jpg

@Robby Kusuma and @Mario's Dad I can return Calibration Module. Just send me the correspondent item
Tried to add you as a friend yesterday but I don't think it worked. I did get the 100 coins for adding you.
But you dropped off my waiting list and I don't see you on my neighbours list. Not sure what happened but I can't add you for a second time.
Something went wrong !!
Am I on your friends list yet? or still in Waiting?

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
Tried to add you as a friend yesterday but I don't think it worked. I did get the 100 coins for adding you.
But you dropped off my waiting list and I don't see you on my neighbours list. Not sure what happened but I can't add you for a second time.
Something went wrong !!
Am I on your friends list yet? or still in Waiting?
You are in my neighbor list. I will try to send you Crucibles and you can check if find me.
My username is Marve-xxxxx.

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
Who can help me with Hull Parts (3) and Laser Cutter (2) ?
I can help you with Hull Parts. Send me a friend request and I send what you need as soon.
Editing: I will send you later a friend request from my support game (ios) that can send you Laser Cutter

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
Hello,
Thank you for the gifts I was able to finish the Sweet factory and almost the repair base L6-
I just need calibrators, @belledohna, you are the only one gifting this one :p thank you!!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi all,
I do want to help with the items for the new Repar Base and the other stuff everybody needs.
But I'VE UPDATED MY GAMES NOT YET!!! Too many bugs in the update and i don't want to loose
my games. So i'll wait for a new update. Thanks for understanding.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Bev80121
Username
Bev80121
8 planes of my fleet of 11 are waiting for repairs. Lesson learned and no more upgrades until all items are collected beforehand! Until then is there anyone that can gift me a hardness detector? More breakdowns and either the FAA will shut me down or I will have to cough up greenies:( If I have anything you need in exchange, it is yours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom