Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Wednesday June 3rd, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
8 planes of my fleet of 11 are waiting for repairs. Lesson learned and no more upgrades until all items are collected beforehand! Until then is there anyone that can gift me a hardness detector? More breakdowns and either the FAA will shut me down or I will have to cough up greenies:( If I have anything you need in exchange, it is yours!

I can still repair planes once the "exclamation point" is on the building - not while it's building. So, once it's done building, you should be able to fix your planes.

Device
  1. Android
Okay everyone, since my games both doesnt even have a giant, so I am not in a hurry Mode. So I need friends, to exchange with me in Tadashi1. I dont want to use hitback yet, since I still can make a little help for others with my one gift. I will attach the things I still need. And I need some players who are not finish the Repair Base. I will add you as a neighbour. Tag me anyone. A gift can save the world.

Attaching File is not working. I need Calibration Module and Riverter.

And I can send Riverter.

#gogift

Thanks for your gifts! My gifts went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated to reflect my current priorities. My main game LY needs 4 x Glazing Machine and my second game LY2 needs 2 x Calibration Module if anybody can help, thanks!

@spearman78: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon and Flight Catering to my second game, sent you Air Conditioner.
@AJ: thanks for the Screw Press to both of my games, sent you Earplugs.
@Marcio Veiga: thanks for the Crucible to my second game, sent you Screw Press.
@Sambhav Jain: thanks for the Fruit Lollipop to both of my games, sent you Screw Press.
@Toertchen: thanks for the Riveter to my second game, sent you Screw Press.
@stevel2606: thanks for the Hardness Tester to my second game, sent you Riveter.
@zenmie: thanks for the Glazing Machine, Sent you Fuel (20).
@Juvenal: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Spare Wire.
@flip123: thanks for the Earplugs and Fruit Lollipop, sent you Earplugs.
@M22: thanks for the Hardness Tester, sent you Fuel (20).
@Québec: thanks for Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@Beer Baron: thanks for the Glazing Machine, sent you Screw Press.

Okay everyone, since my games both doesnt even have a giant, so I am not in a hurry Mode. So I need friends, to exchange with me in Tadashi1. I dont want to use hitback yet, since I still can make a little help for others with my one gift. I will attach the things I still need. And I need some players who are not finish the Repair Base. I will add you as a neighbour. Tag me anyone. A gift can save the world.

Attaching File is not working. I need Calibration Module and Riverter.

And I can send Riverter.

#gogift
Don't worry .. I'll send you one ..

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Username
Puppy Chou
Hi everyone, I am in need of sweet factory items, see signature. Thanks for all the repair base level 6 gifts. I will not complete the repair base until I am ready to purchase Falcons. If you have a need for calibration modules, please PM and I will continue to send.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom