Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Wednesday 3rd April 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi everyone,

Updated my sig. for noya12, who can help with 3x Shampoo for my hotel, because the flight to Cyprus hasn't it on the list anymore:(:(
The game on vayka1 is still in need for crescents, 29 leaves to go, droprate from bushes is very low 1 of 6 clicks now, damn!!!!!!

The droprate from the Farmer Markets is very, very low. Clicking for 2 days now on my friends markets and my own and only 1 item dropped, so my collection says:
1-0-0-0-0 and that must be 4x???????? This mission sucks again for the second year:mad::mad::mad:
Everyone thanks for the gifts i received today. Noya12 will send gifts in a couple of hours!!!!!

stevel2606

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a4y4x2k
Username
SL2606(item)
gifts just went out. thanks for everyones help. I have 5 markets if anyone wants to visit. i'm at 3-2-2-2-0 on the organic menu. i haven't gotten any drops from my neihbors, all from my own markets. slow but getting there....

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a205wxb
Username
snowy
Hi snowy70 nice to meet/add you (y) I'll send you Spare wire (for priority) but when you don't need them I can also send you Flight items, Cognac, Choc candies and server racks from your list
Have a great day (^_^)

Thanks for accepting my invitation. I returned the gift but i believe i sent the wrong one. I meant to return passengers but pressed something else. If you have a specific need please let me know so that l can be more of a help.

Thanks for your gifts! I stopped sending our Silver Crescent today unless you specifically asked or you are in the Silver Crescent list. There are too many people still sent me Silver Crescent although I said I don't need it days ago. I tagged each of these neighbors with the hope that you read these tags.

tdv: wow thanks for the load of Fuel (20), Aircraft Tires, Passenger Seats and Altimeters you sent, they restored my stock, appreciate all your help as always!!
flip123: thanks for the Eau de Toilette, sent you Flight Catering.
S3R3G4: thanks for the Silver Crescent although I don't need it since days ago, please do not waste your limited gift resource, sent you Album. By the way, Fuel Station upgrade items are not giftable, you can remove them from your item request list, you will have to fly to destinations to get those
items.
I Fly 2: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Fuel Hose.
stevel2606, thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Silver Crescent.
mandeer: thanks for the Silver Crescent although I don't need it since days ago, please do not waste your limited gift resource. I don't see a post from you since March 7, not sure what yuo need now, will check your post again later.
bubbajed5711: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.
Shinobi273: thanks for the Silver Crescent although I don't need it since days ago, please do not waste your limited gift resources, sent you Spare Propeller.
Jonathan Godinez: thanks for the Silver Crescent although I don't need it since days ago, please do not waste your limited gift resources, sent you Flight Catering.
CK-Airport: thanks for the Silver Crescent althoguh I don't need it since days ago, please do not waste your limited gift resources, sent you Flight Catering.
Stabekk: thanks for the Silver Crescent althoguh I don't need it since days ago, please do not waste your limited gift resources, sent you Spare Propeller.
melony: thanks for the Flight catering, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
lauren: thanks for the Flight catering, sent you Additional Radar.
86Stalker: thanks for the Silver Crescent althoguh I don't need it since days ago, please do not waste your limited gift resources, sent you Flight Catering.
notch: thanks for the Silver Crescent althoguh I don't need it since days ago, please do not waste your limited gift resources, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
knpl: thanks for the Silver Crescent althoguh I don't need it since days ago, please do not waste your limited gift resources, sent you Flight Catering.
al862: thanks for Flight Catering, I don't see a post from you sine Nov 30 last year, not sure what you need now or if you will join the current mission, will check your post again later.
cap'n5: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Navigation Module.
Cicignon: thanks for the Flight catering, sent you Flight Catering.
pienicki: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Spare Propeller.
Québec: thanks for the Silver Crescent althoguh I don't need it since days ago, please do not waste your limited gift resources, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
Destination: APC: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Navigation Module.
air canillas: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Spare Propeller.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
ar7kwzy
Username
Sakura
Hello everyone. Thanks again for the gifts. I have sent out my 20 gifts for the night. Once again I would like to apologize to Dulcesakura for sending her the wrong gift.

I got two drops today one from my market and one from my new neighbor air canillas market. My score is 3-0-2-3-2. If you need something specific from me let me know.

Hi don't worry any gift (you send me powerful transsmitter) is always welcomed ;) .Sorry if my AC couldn't returned the favor :unsure: but at least you got drops (y) and again thank you so much for adding me because of you i could made my 1st organic collection :) .
P.S I'll be continue visiting you :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom