Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Wednesday 3rd April 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:
Username/Friend Code
in-game name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
agnn7tv
Username
kk pasenger only
hi,good morning to all..
tdv can you send me 3 ergonomic chairs,i need that for my terminal 5 upgrade?.i will be very thankful to you...

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
ar7kwzy
Username
Sakura
Hi thanks for your gifts! I'll be gifting back in some hours (y).
My lucky with neighbors has been not so bad (1 item per day) specially in antony1406 farm (i obtained 2 items in one visit) but my markets are not too productive :confused: (4 items till today)
My score is 4-0-1-3-4.
If any want to visit my 6 farmers market you are welcome ;)

EDIT: One neighbor AC give me the vegetables so I completed my 1st organic collection!
new score is 4-1-2-4-4

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Goodmorning for everyone, even you're still sleeping :sleep::sleep:

Thanks for all the gifts, I send my gifts in a few hours
Then I'll visit the markets of you, hoping for an item because my score is 5-0-0-2-0
I try the method of flip123, he explained on the thread of yesterday
So far so good: I got one item!!

I need lots of repair items like: PAINT, TIRE, PASSENGER SEAT and COCKPIT GLASS
So if you send me one of those: thanks at advance!!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
I try the method of flip123, he explained on the thread of yesterday
So far so good: I got one item!!
Hi olly 333, good to hear you got a drop. It is not really a method, just something I have noticed. I don't know the minutes...

And eeeehhh... when I first needed a name for my Iphone game I had to think of a name.... I named it after the nickname of my boyfriend (not his real name). Then I found I could not change it. Because it was easier I also used the name on the forum... But surprise... I am female :)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Morning, all. Drop inhere is awsome: 0-0-0-1-0 :censored:
Looking for one more FM (need one more Porcelanian), then will have 4 FM.
Maybe drop will be better then... :whistle:

Still looking for 2 more Archive Box. Meanwhile start to fly to Sydney, to collect items for Repair base L4. Any item for RB L4 is welcome. More in signature (<Android>) :D

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Hi olly 333, good to hear you got a drop. It is not really a method, just something I have noticed. I don't know the minutes...

And eeeehhh... when I first needed a name for my Iphone game I had to think of a name.... I named it after the nickname of my boyfriend (not his real name). Then I found I could not change it. Because it was easier I also used the name on the forum... But surprise... I am female :)

Wow you are a she, I am really surprised! Hmm I need to adjust my image of you :p

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
asxu3jj
Username
syapik
Holy cow, flip123 you are a girl?
tdv Can you send me video boards? If you can't, it's okay then..

HEY, I have 7 Farmers Market. Come and visit me. It might be your lucky visit, got items drop from my market..!!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Hi syapik. You come from India as you speak of holly cows?

Yes sorry.... I am female, but I can understand why you are confused. I am full of pregnancy hormones for the last 2 or 3 month and apparently you react different with those in your body (it's not an excuse, I know).... I didn't know you start reacting more like man then :-P

S

Sorumbas

Hi evrybody, thx for all gifts, i will send u soon ;).
Sorry olly 333 that i sent u fuel the last time but ur in game name is olly 333 fuel :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom