Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Wednesday 3rd April 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Hi olly 333, good to hear you got a drop. It is not really a method, just something I have noticed. I don't know the minutes...

And eeeehhh... when I first needed a name for my Iphone game I had to think of a name.... I named it after the nickname of my boyfriend (not his real name). Then I found I could not change it. Because it was easier I also used the name on the forum... But surprise... I am female :)

Forgive me, all this time I also thought you are a male.:ROFLMAO: Not that it matters.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
I'll be sending out gifts in a few. Mostly silver crescents. If I have any slots left, will send some other items.

I need flight catering, fuel hoses and navigation modules, please!;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
Rate for items from farmers markets terrible 0-0-1-1-0
Dont think im going to complete this one, didnt do last 1 neither. Have 5 farmers markets if u like to visit :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a205wxb
Username
snowy
Hi olly 333, good to hear you got a drop. It is not really a method, just something I have noticed. I don't know the minutes...

And eeeehhh... when I first needed a name for my Iphone game I had to think of a name.... I named it after the nickname of my boyfriend (not his real name). Then I found I could not change it. Because it was easier I also used the name on the forum... But surprise... I am female :)

flip123, if people start getting drops by waiting instead of clicking immediately and they finish this mission, it will forever be known as flip123 method. ;-).

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
My score doesn't improve, 2-0-0-4-2. In 7 hours I'll send my gifts, if someone needs something specific, warn me.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
ar7kwzy
Username
Sakura
Hi snowy70 nice to meet/add you (y) I'll send you Spare wire (for priority) but when you don't need them I can also send you Flight items, Cognac, Choc candies and server racks from your list
Have a great day (^_^)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aipk19e
Username
Don Clyde
Thanks for all gifts.

air canillas nav mod
melony osc beacon
diwata catering
olly 333 jet engine
snowy70 spare wire
pienicki landing lamp
Sorumbas fuel supply
sgabor cresent
vayka1 DND sign
karen powerful radio transmitter
Hotdog cognac to both
mandeer catering
Joe catering
mdepatty cash counter
flip123 spare wire
Dulcesakura cognac
Kei I am saving your gifts. If you will send me something of my sig instead of cresents that you have been sending me I will gift you what you need. I post what I am sending and what I need everyday, so please work with me here.

DC

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
No code
Username
No game
I continue with the Farmer Marked. They have almost the same drop as bowling alley. So just keep those Crescent comming.
Look in my signatur for info..

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
xxx.xxx
Username
Phantom
I don't know. it is more an opservation in my game and not a method. I had the time to try 2 minutes, nothing droped....
anyone else tried some times?
My method is that I have no method, aaaand you;re a girl ?? :confused:
ph2 score 4-1-4-2-5
ph1 score 2-1-2-6-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom