Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Warring! Do not spend any money on this game.

@DarekK - I really don’t get your plan here. I realise you are upset that the game is changing, and now you want people to stop spending money. Do you know what will happen if everybody stops spending? In the end, g! won’t have any money to develop and run the game on a daily basis, which means your idea is very selfish and short term thinking. We get it - you want your money back and stopping your gold sub. It’s all fine, but you’re ranting about the game is just so tiring to read about.

In fact, I think ill spend some once there is a sale again and maybe even a silver sub.
This is the fact DarekK wants to say GI that if people stop paying then how they will run the company.... DarekK is not wrong..... For the long term view GI should think about it...

What I have seen more of over the last few weeks, since all the hype began over the 100 limit issue; is just how many low level players with barely any flight experience, somehow managing to not just have an exuberant amount of space buildings crammed into their tiny cities, but there are exuberant amounts of both commercial and residential buildings popping up everywhere.
And some of these buildings were not part of the game when I began 5 yrs ago.
So the lower levels, some of them are finding other ways to cheat the system
Thats a big statement to make! Like to see a bit of proof! 100 limit has nothing to do with space buildings or residential or commercial buildings. You can have a low level and still play!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
049bu772
Username
JGK
@DarekK - I really don’t get your plan here. I realise you are upset that the game is changing, and now you want people to stop spending money. Do you know what will happen if everybody stops spending? In the end, g! won’t have any money to develop and run the game on a daily basis, which means your idea is very selfish and short term thinking. We get it - you want your money back and stopping your gold sub. It’s all fine, but you’re ranting about the game is just so tiring to read about.

In fact, I think ill spend some once there is a sale again and maybe even a silver sub.
I dont think Darek is being selfish. By the end of the day if this disgusting 100 limit was to be removed I dont think he would be ranting like he is now

Device
  1. Android
Username
MMM
Największą obawą jest to, że po pewnym czasie, po często zainwestowane setki euro (dolarów) jeden kawałek ziemi 120 zielonych ??? 10-12 euro ??? !!!) też stanę się tym 0,001% uzurpatorów graczy, niewygodnych ...
W tym momencie G ponownie zmieni zasady?
Inwestowanie w grę nie ma sensu
The biggest fear is that after a while, after often invested hundreds of euros (dollars) one piece of land 120 green ??? 10-12 euros ??? !!!) I will also become this 0.001% of usurpers who are uncomfortable ...
At this point, G will change the rules again?
Investing in the game does not make sense

Last edited by a moderator:
Największą obawą jest to, że po pewnym czasie, po często zainwestowane setki euro (dolarów) jeden kawałek ziemi 120 zielonych ??? 10-12 euro ??? !!!) też stanę się tym 0,001% uzurpatorów graczy, niewygodnych ...
W tym momencie G ponownie zmieni zasady?
Inwestowanie w grę nie ma sensu

Hi @MMM , can I kindly ask that we stick to English on the forum so everyone can follow and help.

Thanks

dtaylor1972

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04egjq35
Username
dtaylor1972

New players will continue to invest $$ No it wont disappear.... But maybe they will take enough of a hit that they will listen!

For the past year+ they only change things to benefit new players...almost nothing positive for long time players.

Is it still fun to play...yes, but nowhere near what it used to be! It is difficult enough, and has been for some time!

At least they mostly have the big cheaters under control now...

Screenshot_20190529-143226.png

When i played the game 1.5 year ago, i read all the guides from this forum and official GI facebook account. Then i knew that VW bonus was a good bug. This screenshot is from GI facebook (date Sept. 2017). The description clearly say "it decrease remaining flight time and not total time in the air". GI try to remove a good bug (as they usually do) but it affects the game play.

Funny thing is, c'mon, 7 years good bug? :LOL: Why dont they just let us be happy with this bug?

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
View attachment 20132
When i played the game 1.5 year ago, i read all the guides from this forum and official GI facebook account. Then i knew that VW bonus was a good bug. This screenshot is from GI facebook (date Sept. 2017). The description clearly say "it decrease remaining flight time and not total time in the air". GI try to remove a good bug (as they usually do) but it affects the game play.

Funny thing is, c'mon, 7 years good bug? :LOL: Why dont they just let us be happy with this bug?
Ok, Agreed, Any explanation on 100 limit? They committed that it won't be implemented on old player's and now they are backtracking on their commitment, We were assured that our experience will remain same as the day we started playing it unfortunately it won't be the same.
It's fine for me if they make a few logical changes to the game which are beneficial but I don't see any logic in 100 being the limit where we require 500-1k items to complete one destination and it's a fixed limit which cannot be increased because they don't have the tech I suppose.
Just ask them reasoning behind 100 limit, Only thing they will say is game balancing. Just tell me a good logical reason why 100 is set as limit and not 300 or 400?

pete blake

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uygiqm9
Username
APETE9999
I thought the title "Warring" was an error. After reading the thread, seems not.

warring
/ˈwɔːrɪŋ/
adjective
adjective: warring
  1. (of two or more people or groups) in conflict with each other.
    "warring factions"
    synonyms: opposing, conflicting, clashing, at war, contending, fighting, battling, quarrelling;

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

P

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
My reasoning on why 100 limit is being implemented is that it is to reduce the amount of old player's in rankings so that new player's can fight for those ranks which will make them spend more money in the game as compared to old player's who have a huge amount of resources already in their games and newer player's cannot compete with old timer's even after spending money. So how to address this issue? Simple, Make old player's quit or make a platform which favours newer ones who spend money over those who doesn't spend money and limit their resources.
No new player can get in Red launch rankings as it's filled with old player's who have a lot of collections compared to newer player's, Now when old player's are gone and newer one's compete for rankings they will buy Lunar chests, Space fuel to compete with other newer player's and when they get their ranks, they will be much more satisfied than today where they can't get ranks even after spending money. I know for a fact that many newer player's are a lot competitive and want to be the best but when they couldn't achieve that even after spending money, they simply quit or stop spending.
I respect Ivan and everyone else on the team but this is not the way you treat old player's even if they are few, It's old player's who have made guides here, strategies and we help new player's get up in the game as much as possible, Remember these new player's who are spending money today will become old player's tomorrow and will you start treating them like this?
PS: It's just my thoughts and I can be wrong.

My attitude towards the goal posts which keep changing (which, a while ago I spoke about and I was chucked into a corner by those who said I was wrong) remains the same.

Consider this:
800 ZAR = 190 (570 on sale) greens
But,
800 ZAR is also = 3 cases (72 bottles) of 340ml Heineken = 13 glasses of long Island ice tea = 1 bottle of Jonnie Walker blue label

My choice was pretty much simple on what to spend on. And I never looked back.

exwhy

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04hc6gi0
Username
exwhy-[items]
You and your Heineken again... :LOL: I do remember your past posts.

As a new player, I spent SGD 69 (740 ZAR) on 570 greens and expanded my city to the size now. I hoped to have enough passengers to make TP pushes for excavation flights/alliance tasks.

Then I realised that fuel became a problem. On Sunday night, I was doing some speed ups while half asleep and hit the "take all" button for gifts by accident. Over 200 F20s collected over the week vanished as they went above the 100-limit. (There was a notification on items going over limit, but I disabled that long ago as my warehouse was overflowing with landing gears from guest planes.) Not to mention the PITA the whole time as I had to collect gifts every day, clicking one-by-one and meticulously keeping count to avoid expiring/going over the limit.

Now I wish I had Heinekens instead. Even though the 800 ZAR equivalent would have only gotten me 24 x 330ml bottles as the duty tax here is insane.

Last edited:

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Ok, Agreed, Any explanation on 100 limit? They committed that it won't be implemented on old player's and now they are backtracking on their commitment, We were assured that our experience will remain same as the day we started playing it unfortunately it won't be the same.
It's fine for me if they make a few logical changes to the game which are beneficial but I don't see any logic in 100 being the limit where we require 500-1k items to complete one destination and it's a fixed limit which cannot be increased because they don't have the tech I suppose.
Just ask them reasoning behind 100 limit, Only thing they will say is game balancing. Just tell me a good logical reason why 100 is set as limit and not 300 or 400?
Lol every forum member has been asking this for the past 2 years....we're still asking :ROFLMAO:

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
I in my gaming experience of many years can only say thank you to Ivan as he has always helped me in times of difficulty. I wrote to him privately, expressing my doubts about these restrictive limits, which make the game really difficult, especially for old players, as I also consider myself, who have spent a lot of money in the past to get where we arrived. If there were improvements in the game I could even think of giving a further economic contribution, but improvements I do not see, only old and boring events. I hope for a retraction from the developers, otherwise I also fear that our beloved AC will die.
Old players must be respected, because as someone has already said, they encourage new players to reach certain levels.
This is my humble thought.
IspMark :)

Arggers

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
272ehvl7
Username
Arggers
Got to say, I think the continuous throwing-toys-from-pram and threats to quit by the original poster is getting on my nerves a little.

If I was GI, I'd probably harden my resolve purely because of the constant whining.

They've told us all it's happening, and given sufficient notice. Mitigate it.

Otherwise, yes there's another choice. No one forces anyone to continue playing. I used to play an online football game; when the changes made the game no longer fun, I walked away.

D

Deleted member 9675

Thats a big statement to make! Like to see a bit of proof! 100 limit has nothing to do with space buildings or residential or commercial buildings. You can have a low level and still play!!
My point is that the more restrictions imposed upon the majority of the players, the 99.999% newcomers, the more they are looking for ways to cheat the game.

Top Bottom