Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Version 8.11.38 released on IOS CARS!!! (Must be using Apple maps 🙄)

pdxsk

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
pdxsk2
Username
pdxsk2
Can GI please get rid of the annoying, distraction to the eye...Collections chest diagonal “flash” that they added?

Maybe if we had more than 80 levels, I would be interested in collecting...Collections. But for now, the ever present exclamation mark is enough...

pics attached to show the icon without and with the annoying, eye distracting...flash...
292D5ED7-1502-48D4-B10C-02DD576A1E17.jpeg
0AC7A99F-ECC4-4740-9F35-312BED1FAD20.jpeg

Last edited:

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
With update some of my roads have been removed. Now my ATMs don't work, and the game will not let me replace the roads either.

View attachment 49498

EDIT:

Problem fixed. Appears that there can only be so many roads intersecting with the highway. Roads from all other directions into the ATMs work though.

View attachment 49499
Update

I did some additional playing around with this. When building roads from the main highway 2 blocks on either side are blocked off, so that there can only be a road every third block. Just another weird change that came down.

1615448794580.png

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Have just downloaded the latest version of the game.

Now that we have cars, this opens up some interesting possibilities for the future of the game e,g, night time street lights, cars with headlights, rush hour, traffic jams, roadworks, congestion charges, clean air emission zones etc.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

You can now buy 2 mystery bonuses with coins in the Airship store. I have only been able to buy for 1 for as long as I can remember.

Probably an accidental fix :unsure:

I had some spare coins, so I gave it a try. That's one fix they un-fixed really fast :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
In other words - could only buy one...

I just noticed that in the bonus store there is a Silver & Gold subscription. The interesting thing is I'm on Windows 10 not my Android.

Does Windows really have subscriptions now?
I think so yes. The screenshot below is from my windows account. When I click subscribe it actually forwards to my MS store account. That's when I stopped and cancelled. Next screen was "you account wasn't billed" (or similar). So yes, another way to spent your hard earnt real life cash ;).
1615456588965.png

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20j4ujmsa
Username
berenight
Yeah about this I wanted to get this version on my computer but idk it doesn't work. When I go to the Google Play Store it tells me that the app is already on me computer but I can't find the new version. And in the Microsoft Store it tells me the same. Will the new version appear later or do I need to do sthg else ? I hope I'm clear, excuse my English bc I'm french haha.
Edit : oh hm finally it seems that the new version has just been installed on my computer right now :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Lev

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03m6xkt50
Username
Lev
The addition of cars uses up a lot of precious memory and adds no real value to the game. I play my support account on an older device. The game is now sluggish and slow with the addition of cars. There are also some neighbors that I can no longer visit because the game crashes. Visiting smaller cities works fine. Visiting larger cities consumes too much memory causing the crash.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Ok I will say this...I know the cars are pointless, but I dont mind the change...especially the major highway with the signs. It does look pretty cool and it gives me a real city vibe combined with the moving planes from the airport.

Top Bottom