Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Version 8.11.38 released on IOS CARS!!! (Must be using Apple maps 🙄)

Before this version i always enterted league on day 2 or 3. Trying not to be in league with the 'crazy' people. The ones making a high amount of points.
Now it seems as soon as you make event points you enter a league.
:eek:
No. As soon as the game downloads. It’s completely automatic. I have fuel games in leagues when they have done nothing. You start with 18 pots from goodness knows where, probably a gift just for turning the computer on!

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
032vv5d1z
Username
Cosmo and zach
Ok I will say this...I know the cars are pointless, but I dont mind the change...especially the major highway with the signs. It does look pretty cool and it gives me a real city vibe combined with the moving planes from the airport.
I agree, I like the aesthetics of adding the cars but that’s possibly as I am in a minority in having connecting roads that flow through my city. We have had a bit of fun creating some roundabouts and seeing cars go different ways and ‘crashing’. we Brits like our roundabouts 😄

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I agree, I like the aesthetics of adding the cars but that’s possibly as I am in a minority in having connecting roads that flow through my city. We have had a bit of fun creating some roundabouts and seeing cars go different ways and ‘crashing’. we Brits like our roundabouts 😄
I think most are annoyed because there are so many other things in the game that needs attention. Lots of bugs, and a lot of needed new dimensions to gameplay, as many of us are getting bored with the lack of progress in those areas. If the other items were addressed, there would be a much better reception to the cars.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
032vv5d1z
Username
Cosmo and zach
I think most are annoyed because there are so many other things in the game that needs attention. Lots of bugs, and a lot of needed new dimensions to gameplay, as many of us are getting bored with the lack of progress in those areas. If the other items were addressed, there would be a much better reception to the cars.
That makes sense. I‘m a relative newbie not yet at level 80 so haven reached that stage yet. I am sure the novelty of the cars will wear off though!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
The addition of cars uses up a lot of precious memory and adds no real value to the game. I play my support account on an older device. The game is now sluggish and slow with the addition of cars. There are also some neighbors that I can no longer visit because the game crashes. Visiting smaller cities works fine. Visiting larger cities consumes too much memory causing the crash.
I once used mini-ipad 2 and frequenlt crashes. Transferred to ipad 2020 and seems working right. Could possibly require a minimum of 2gb of ram.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03xg7gyge
Username
Cloud Cutter
Okay, so they added the moving cars...fine. Yet, none the cars actually go to the ”airport” in an “Airport“ City game.” ???:unsure: Those cars leading to the airport on the ramp are still frozen in time from versions past. What of the airport buses? I guess will have to wait for the update that include the 18 wheeler tractor trailers. Also, none of the cars coming out of the runway underpass go to the “city” in an Airport “City” game. They are all cut off by the median.

I give this update a C-.

Major Tom

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
034zfn42r
Username
MajorTom
Green launches stunt manoeuvre through 2 cosmic fuel depots.
This could get ugly. 😲 😳 😰

E64FA324-5DE3-40AA-B525-F0C77967E7BD.jpeg

No. As soon as the game downloads. It’s completely automatic. I have fuel games in leagues when they have done nothing. You start with 18 pots from goodness knows where, probably a gift just for turning the computer on!
Not when it downloads. I have an ios support. Not in league yet.
It made 0 points so far. Because it only gifts fuel at the moment. And my daily friend visits for launch items.
My guess is as soon as you make 1 event point you will enter. Even if all you did was using 1 sickly in your on city.

I have reorganised my airport so that the roads look right! - approaching on the highway, the first view of my airport was thw waterworks and cemetery - not now.

Totally get that there are more important fixes to deal with and I am with everyone else on that, but at the same time I love the cars and the highway!

Not when it downloads. I have an ios support. Not in league yet.
It made 0 points so far. Because it only gifts fuel at the moment. And my daily friend visits for launch items.
My guess is as soon as you make 1 event point you will enter. Even if all you did was using 1 sickly in your on city.
Well I have supports that have done absolutely nothing but find the.selves in a league with 18 points. Please tell me what I did apart from land planes from Cape Canaveral!

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
It seems inconsistent....
I had a game with a few points that didn’t enter the league for days, and others with 0 that have 🤔
Perhaps said game needs to be open long enough to sync with the server for this action.

It seems inconsistent....
I had a game with a few points that didn’t enter the league for days, and others with 0 that have 🤔
Perhaps said game needs to be open long enough to sync with the server for this action.
My trz support has 0 points.
And is in a blue launch.
Was open for 15 minutes earlier today.
Sync with server should have been done in that time.
And i am not in any league yet. 🤷‍♂️

Top Bottom