Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Valentine quest

flip123,
Understand. But why does a purported 2x2 building look like a 1x1 building under construction? Perhaps Long could post a screen shot of the building.
Cheers,
Tom

Yeah, looks like you don't have that image yet, so it doesn't show up when you visited my airport. Here is a screenshot I just took:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-02-14-21-39-40.png
    Screenshot_2014-02-14-21-39-40.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 193

Toddfish

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ho1zg2
Username
Toddfish
Removing the Merry-go-rounds from my city was enough to avoid auto completing the quest... still have 27 Merry-go-rounds in my warehouse. Now I have to decide if I scrap my fleet of powerful deltas to try and finish the final two stars on Riviera :confused:

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
RMac
Username
RMac
I finally got around to looking at my e-Mail this morning, and I had an e-Mail from our friends at Game Insight saying ♥ Play now and celebrate Valentine's Day! ♥. I'm still waiting...

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
I finally got around to looking at my e-Mail this morning, and I had an e-Mail from our friends at Game Insight saying ♥ Play now and celebrate Valentine's Day! ♥. I'm still waiting...

I have been on valentines for about 24 hours. Restart your device, that is what I usually have to do.

I had to delete and rebuild a lot of my city as I guess a lot of you have to just to build the cafe. gazebo and sweet shops. I will most likely need to delete them to rebuild the passenger side of my city once completed and to allow me to actually place the merry go rounds. My question is what happens with those buildings if I keep them? Do they start to drop normal passengers or cash or what? They take up less space and could potentially replace a few things if space gets tight.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
I had to delete and rebuild a lot of my city as I guess a lot of you have to just to build the cafe. gazebo and sweet shops. I will most likely need to delete them to rebuild the passenger side of my city once completed and to allow me to actually place the merry go rounds. My question is what happens with those buildings if I keep them? Do they start to drop normal passengers or cash or what? They take up less space and could potentially replace a few things if space gets tight.
M22, 4, 6 and 12 passengers with the same times as now (20m, 60m, 8h) was last year....

Top Bottom