Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Valentine quest

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
A65LY8A
Username
vakuu + *items needed*
For any of you that have not yet completed the current Valentine quest, how is the drop rate for you for the flower bouquet? I still need two flowers, one rose and one lily, to complete my third and final bouquet to complete the quest. However, I am lucky to receive ONE flower a day on numerous tries within my city and I have even tried clicking on neighbors conservatorys' with no luck!!! Any strategies or suggestions on how to improve my drop rates? Do any of the bonuses help the drop rates of flowers???

Update: just got the rose - yeah!! I need only the lily now!!!

Hi LAX

As I said few days ago...

It was also my problem for long time :)
I get them at the last. But when I finally get them... than I get few more extra - so this is probability of GI system :p "You have 1% chance to get items which you want most, but when you finally get all what you need we will give you a lot of this sh*t" ;) If you know what I mean :D

As I can see, you confirm that - this will never change.
Good luck with your searching ;)

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
wwo55
Username
wwo55
For all the quests with a harvest like these flowers I use one strategy.
Use no more than 3 items per hour only. If you collected one result (e.g. flower) do not continue and wait one hour.
This quest I received three flowers once by one shear and two flowers four times. The drop rate is good, both of my games have collected all the need but I have to collect stars.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
The drop rate from flowers around the city was really bad, at least in my case. But, by who-knows-why i got the last Rose today, so all items are ready to collect. Just few more stars to achieve... But it looks i will need to wait with third Jumbo star till next year. Just not enough passangers, and this GI population messed all up...

Anyone already know what is reward this year? Another Conservatory or anythink else? (n)

The drop rate from flowers around the city was really bad, at least in my case. But, by who-knows-why i got the last Rose today, so all items are ready to collect. Just few more stars to achieve... But it looks i will need to wait with third Jumbo star till next year. Just not enough passangers, and this GI population messed all up...

Anyone already know what is reward this year? Another Conservatory or anythink else? (n)

Reward is an Arboretum, I finished today as I won't realistically get anymore stars and didn't want any of the issues by forgetting at last minute. I had to wait on the chrysanthemums (think that was them) but got several extra by the end, I think it just does a certain amount of each in a random order by looking at the posts above. Same as excavation maps and probably other things.

Here is a picture of it from GI:
1796460_483136918475286_165060959_n.png

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Thank you, LAX I found it too, GI wrote:
Complete the On the Wings of Love event in time to receive an Arboretum! This lovely park will bring you coins and increase your maximum population!
GI call it ARBORETUM.
So, probably +20 of population and 90 coins/4 hours or 180 coins/8 hours or 180/day... Will see. :sneaky:

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
My happy little phone game is losing the will!!!
I am short of 2 plush tigers!!
I had deleted some buildings to place them if they drop in time!

Any suggestions gratefully received :(

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
Just 4 more delta flights till i collect my last star. Please don't forget guys GI can't tell time, complete the quest several hours before time is up (according to GI's clock) or you won't get your reward building. Quests seems to end early nowadays and I'm still pissed off about my ice hotel.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Just 4 more delta flights till i collect my last star. Please don't forget guys GI can't tell time, complete the quest several hours before time is up (according to GI's clock) or you won't get your reward building. Quests seems to end early nowadays and I'm still pissed off about my ice hotel.
Timer here still shows 16h till end of the quest. Hope it is precise... (n)

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
melony - I did remember that and finished well ahead of time - I wasn't going to get burned again - I missed the ice hotel because of their time glitch as well

Happy Helen - glad to see that you got the remaining bears to complete the task. I saw the building in your city!!!

LAX
Ha, Eric I am still in shock that the last tiger dropped. I also missed out on the ice castle.
Thanks for your support :p

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
wwo55
Username
wwo55
Happy Helen It is needed to write ticket to GI support about your Ice Hotel. I sent this ticket with screen shots and GI support gave me a special code to receive Ice Hotel.
It is normal situation. It was the GI glitch and GI support can solve this problem.

Top Bottom