Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

UPDATED - BUT SEVERAL MISTAKES

@rocky @KenDuckySmith @WhatHappenedNow @m-bari @WAMike @Rainer @Robert @sophiaelizebeth @cats are awesome @Bertje @SactoDave @Phlflyer1 @Ten33go
Hello friends, got the update with the following results:
Cannot visit neighbours : two results: my neighbours using old Versions or the System freezes
A lot of buildings are set to a Zero production (such as all wonders, production plants etc.)
Gift System is slow Motion, it takes 2 minutes to scroll through the gifts
Guest planes cannot be landed

I've send gifts to soem of you - pls. check if you got them and let me know. I work still under Windows 8.1, may be a Problem?

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
@rocky @KenDuckySmith @WhatHappenedNow @m-bari @WAMike @Rainer @Robert @sophiaelizebeth @cats are awesome @Bertje @SactoDave @Phlflyer1 @Ten33go
Cannot visit neighbours : two results: my neighbours using old Versions or the System freezes
A lot of buildings are set to a Zero production (such as all wonders, production plants etc.)

I've send gifts to soem of you - pls. check if you got them and let me know. I work still under Windows 8.1, may be a Problem?
Hi Achim :) ! I have received some gifts the december 21 by you but since that time Nothing ( It is not a problem for me I continue to send you gift at each day and I don't stop to send you a gift not in present and not in the future:D you are a very good friend )
I suggest to you to send a message to freetoplay in the forum ( send him a PM ) it is possible he could help you (y)

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Well, my second game apparently fixed itself. I signed onto my secondary user account and just for the fun of it, decided to try and start AC. After a brief delay, it actually loaded up! The update has taken hold, I collected incoming gifts, visited upgraded neighbors, collected from them, returned, landed guest planes, sent my planes out, collected from my buildings, etc. So, it seems to be working again.

As for Ten33go, I haven't tried to start that one yet, but I also have to update G! support that if it does start, all I need now is a restore code for it, and I should be good to go. Will update how that one goes when I find out. Outside of the slow gifting scrolling, everything seems to be running smoothly.

m-bari

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wl4go6d
Username
Mike O

Hello Achim!
Cluck works under Win8.1 and said that all is OK

I am still using 8.1 and will continue to send gifts things seem a bit sluggish but I hope they will all settle down

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed

I received gifts from you on Monday and Wednesday. I am on Windows 8.1 too.

My game changes the mistakes each day several times - yesterday and today I could visit my neighbours, I've also send the gifts. Several buidings are set down to Zero, but that changes now. When I try to visit neighbours and it does not work complete game is frozen, when I then restart it, the game is resetted, means I loose also my started flights....
NO FUN - contacted G! - we will see. Thanks for your help, will send gifts and hope that you receive them.

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
I think unfortunetaly :( we will have to do with all the bugs we have in our game for the moment because GI is overload with all the requests and they are busy with the event ( internet overcharge for their server) :(
I think for the moment we have each of us to find which way to use the good bugs and live with the bad bugs :cool: ( I know and I am totally agree that it will be better and perfect if the game could have no bugs at all for keeping the fair game for all of us fair players:) )
Personnaly, actually I am loosing a lot with those bugs cause and I missed 51 collectibles items collection buildings :mad: every day and some others things :mad:....but....I hope :confused::confused: GI could resolve all the bugs for Windows 8, 8.1 and 10 to keep fair game for everybody .;)(y)(y)(y)

After I could visit two times my neighbours (each visit resetted the game) I am now blocked. Cannot send gifts, cannot receive gifts, my red lauch cannot be landed, the quest ist totally gone, 30 collections are gone etc. G! told me in a first message, that it is a fact, that the neighbours problem will need some time with all the different versions....
Now they want to know my device details and my friends code(!!!!) and screenshots and Details and and and (all they have already in my request lists)
So it makes no sense to play. Don't send gifts to me. I am thinking about, if all the action is only wasted time...

NoEvents.jpg
NoEvents.jpg
Schachclub.jpg
NoEvents.jpg
NoEvents.jpg
Schachclub.jpg
NoEvents.jpg Schachclub.jpg Here is the first answer (only the begin) regarding the time traveller mistake after several automatic restarts from the game:

DEJA VU????????

"I checked your game account details and should inform you that according to our database your game was blocked for changing time/date settings on your device. Please be aware that such activities are not allowed to do while playing the game as they affect it and can help to get an unfair advantage. Out system works automatically and restricts social options in the game if any actions of the kind are detected.

The limitations can be removed from your account in case the game was blocked for the first time."

As an example, this is how my Event collections are looking and the time which I have to live to get the next "

@rocky @KenDuckySmith @m-bari @SactoDave @WhatHappenedNow @Bertje @Phlflyer1 @cats are awesome @sophiaelizebeth @Robert @Ten33go @Rainer @WAMike
Hello everybody - at first thank you very much for all the gifts you send although I am not able to send anything back
(find attached the strandard message) . If you have any problems after the update I can give you the answer from GI
they've sned me today - YES we are all time travellers and we made the mistakes happen. What a wonderfull Service
after all the weeks we have to wait. Only one time something like a "sorry - we are working on the mistakes!" would be acceptable. Will send you a message when and if I can send gifts again (have to send a copy of my devie with my time Settings....(I never changed the PC time, I own a watch and this time is always correct...
All the best

"Please pay attention, that you have a lot of problems because your account is blocked.The limitations can be removed from your account in case the game was blocked for the first time. If it happens again, we will be unable to do it again and your social capabilities will be restricted permanently"

Attachments

• TimeTraveller.jpg
    TimeTraveller.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 64
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03FXR7WSD
Username
Bertje1370
@Brasil95 , I am having the same problems. These problems are caused by the fact that my time settings were set as 'set time automatically'. I had to change that and make screenshots of it and than they would unblock my account again. I hope they will keep their promisses and unblock me soon.

I agree on what you say about their attitude. They keep calling me a 'time traveller' and a 'fraud' and say that I am very lucky that they give second chances, even though it is obviously their mistake/bug in the update.

Top Bottom