Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

UPDATED - BUT SEVERAL MISTAKES

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Not related to time traveler issues, but I finally heard back from support yesterday requesting more information regarding restoring Ten33go. Sent them what they needed, so we'll have to wait and see how long it will take them. There was about a 2-3 period in between their last email and the ones I received yesterday.

D

Deleted member 5399

Why would your time change with what's on there servers other than your current time zone compared to theirs, Ie., UTC-6, UTC+6 etc.
What exactly are they referring to about changing time on your system?
If you live in a time zone that utilizes daylight savings time, where you Spring forward or Fall back according to the seasonal equinox; well that is beyond your control.
Changing your clock settings on the taskbar is not something any of us would think to do unless we reinstalled Windows, or other operating systems.
The only other thing I possibly can think of is if your game crashes and you utilize your last savegame.bin and it's gone too long since their system last showed you were on the server.
For example you forgot to save the game for more than a week. The game crashes and you try to reset the game with your last savegame bin, dated last week. That's why I now have changed things by saving the entire LocalState folder each and everyday so there is no lag in time. Then if I copy and paste I do the entire folder into AC's airportcity folder.

D

Deleted member 5399

@Brasil95
I only had issues with my production buildings not producing the proper amount they were before upgrade. I notified GI support and sent screen shots and a copy of my purchases through Microsoft store. and they reimbursed me greenies or Banknotes as they are properly called when you buy them, and I used them to get Laundry, Catering and Sweets Factories back to fully being operational.

@KenDuckySmith I did the same, but still waiting on a response. As I told you, all my problems are - from their sight of view - a result of my "time travelling"....don't know how they want to fix the problems, until now nothing. Not only my production facilities are downgraded, a lot of normal buidings as well (chess clubs, rocket gardens, Souvenir Shops etc.)
By the way - thanks a lot for your gifts - no idea how I can give that back to you (and other Players s well)

alex

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wulgnol
Username
alex
Anyone got ideer how to fix the two buidings in the pic. I do not think I got to live so long

error.png

@KenDuckySmith @rocky @Bertje @WhatHappenedNow @SactoDave @m-bari @Robert @Phlflyer1 @sophiaelizebeth @WAMike @Ten33go
All - Looks like I am back - got the message from G! and visited some of your cities, send out my 20 gifts (could not send to all of your accounts - but hope you got it).
What is still not working are the several buildings with the 24851 days....moving them away does not help. I asked G! to check that.
Thanks to you all (as well to soem very true unknown neighbours) to send me so much gifts while I wasn't able to Play correct. Hope it will work now.

m-bari

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wl4go6d
Username
Mike O
@KenDuckySmith @rocky @Bertje @WhatHappenedNow @SactoDave @m-bari @Robert @Phlflyer1 @sophiaelizebeth @WAMike @Ten33go
All - Looks like I am back - got the message from G! and visited some of your cities, send out my 20 gifts (could not send to all of your accounts - but hope you got it).
What is still not working are the several buildings with the 24851 days....moving them away does not help. I asked G! to check that.
Thanks to you all (as well to soem very true unknown neighbours) to send me so much gifts while I wasn't able to Play correct. Hope it will work now.
@KenDuckySmith @rocky @Bertje @WhatHappenedNow @SactoDave @Robert
Hello Friends!
My observation of the game during the week:
1. The game close very often by itself
2. The list of neighbors frose at the date before the upgrade and show that all of my neighbors are at level 55. True info about it and neighbors' needs I can see only in TOP100 and Launches.
Screenshot_3.jpg

3. In the middle of my city appear a stripe with trees the same as between the city and the airport. And when I click on it says that I can buy this land for 80 Greenies!
Screenshot_1.jpg

Tell me have you this glitches?

Top Bottom