Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Update 8.3 is Out -- Dark Skies 2020

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04dltnwns
Username
Plumet Airlines
I have completed the Progress, Story and received all 10 tasks, however completed shows 9/10. Am i missing something?

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2020-11-03 at 09.48.38.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-11-03 at 09.48.38.jpeg
    133.2 KB · Views: 135

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
I’m level 80 but this game increasingly feels aimless. I’m not playing every day any more. Which is a first in 3 years...

Well, I still want to get more stars and adventure buildings and S3 planes. So, there is definitely much more to do for me.

Just no more doing event for me. Except when the reward building is really good, then I might consider burning tons of fuel or spending more effort to get to lv.20.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04dltnwns
Username
Plumet Airlines
Hello,

According to the pic, you still need to collect one task reward.

Regards,

Alfonso
Thank you Alfonso.
Tasks i have received are as follows: 1: Banish White Phantoms, 2: Get the Great Seal, 3: Land guest ghost planes, 4: Complete the Warlock's Collection, 5: Use the Soul Net bonus, 6: Collect Aerosol, 7: Banish Black Wraiths, 8: Complete the Abnormal Activity collection, 9: Use the Crystal Ball bonus, 10: Build a Halloween Shop. All 10 received, but only shows 9 completed?. A friend of mine has the same issue

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
I have completed the Progress, Story and received all 10 tasks, however completed shows 9/10. Am i missing something?
As you may have seen, I’ve moved your post to the update thread for discussion.
However, we all understand game glitches happen, and that’s not your fault. If you can provide a screenshot showing all 10 of your completed tasks in the award thread, I’ll be happy to award you the medal :)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Pilot20ib26r6p
Username
Pilot20ib26r6p
From what I have gathered, they were needed in past years for special 'Weather' events that happened on flights to event destinations. I have 90 weapons, 96 flares and 4 Leyden jars, all of which, as far as I know, are useless.
Thanks for reply PL, weapons and flares 2 less things to keep thinking about

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Theo1977
I have to admit that if completing the tasks does not mean much nowadays, then there's no point in playing the events anymore. I completed the tasks for the past three days. However, I am at level 15, and I really don't feel like wasting all my resources just so that I can try and get to Lvl 20 for a building that doesn't offer much of a reward.

I have to admit that if completing the tasks does not mean much nowadays, then there's no point in playing the events anymore. I completed the tasks for the past three days. However, I am at level 15, and I really don't feel like wasting all my resources just so that I can try and get to Lvl 20 for a building that doesn't offer much of a reward.
Such a good question. You need to carefully ask what you play for - and make a judgement. I LOOOOVE collecting new buildings, I want 1 of everything if I can to make my city as realistic as possible, and this new style of event is a nightmare as by not going premium I am missing some aaarrrggghhh! So hard to restrain myself, but I am not throwing money at the game each time.

Just shows we all play for different aspects of this game - so lots of self-review and thought, then stick with it

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
Such a good question. You need to carefully ask what you play for - and make a judgement. I LOOOOVE collecting new buildings, I want 1 of everything if I can to make my city as realistic as possible, and this new style of event is a nightmare as by not going premium I am missing some aaarrrggghhh! So hard to restrain myself, but I am not throwing money at the game each time.

Just shows we all play for different aspects of this game - so lots of self-review and thought, then stick with it
Good to hear you stuck to your determination not to pay this time. I donated to Gi about only 1/3 of what I have in the past.

Top Bottom