Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Update 8.3 is Out -- Dark Skies 2020

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
Are you suggesting that GI should force a 200 MB major update to players?
They just did!

Events could be sent out direct, and events usually are not 200MB. Gi insist on sending the events out as part of updates that are 200 MB. The point is that Gi has proven that they can get around the Microsoft delay, when THEY, Gi, wants to. That places the Windows delay squarely in Gi's court. Gi could even give the players the option to download and play events or not. Something like, "A event Dark Skies is out and available for download. Would you like to participate and download Dark Skies? [Yes} [No]"

The point is that we pay money to Gi, and it is Gi that decides how the events get put out.

I dont like the download without permission, also i hate that i cannot visit neighbors they are not updating yet, if someone not update for few days do i have to search for new neighbors to visit them this not good.
Gi must explain what is the download about like other Apps they explain what is the update with details i have 3 main accounts and each account i start the game with it there is about 159 mp downloading i am talking about windows today update.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20dtpt3h
Username
Tiberiu
Well, a few days in and I've completed all the tasks and am on level 12 of 20, and haven't used any bonuses so far. Not sure if that is normal progress? Should I just keep plugging away flying to event locations and hope for the best, or do people think I'll have to resort to using bonuses to get to level 20 before the next 9 days are done?
I don't think the bonuses will play a big role this time, the event last longer but still you want to keep them for the last hour or later.
The most important grind IMO is the crystal ball, the big ghost plane drop 10+5 plasms each so you want to be stacked up with these for the last day.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20dtpt3h
Username
Tiberiu
They just did!

Events could be sent out direct, and events usually are not 200MB. Gi insist on sending the events out as part of updates that are 200 MB. The point is that Gi has proven that they can get around the Microsoft delay, when THEY, Gi, wants to. That places the Windows delay squarely in Gi's court. Gi could even give the players the option to download and play events or not. Something like, "A event Dark Skies is out and available for download. Would you like to participate and download Dark Skies? [Yes} [No]"

The point is that we pay money to Gi, and it is Gi that decides how the events get put out.

The updater experience looks new! Maybe they working on something like that?

1604057750187.png

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
I don't think the bonuses will play a big role this time, the event last longer but still you want to keep them for the last hour or later.
The most important grind IMO is the crystal ball, the big ghost plane drop 10+5 plasms each so you want to be stacked up with these for the last day.

Let's say from the total points needed (18,000++), 10,000 pts come from Ghost Planes (15 each with Lucky Ticket). You need 51 Crystal Balls. While it's totally doable (I have more than 100 Balls), it's too much grinding for my taste.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20dtpt3h
Username
Tiberiu
Let's say from the total points needed (18,000++), 10,000 pts come from Ghost Planes (15 each with Lucky Ticket). You need 51 Crystal Balls. While it's totally doable (I have more than 100 Balls), it's too much grinding for my taste.

I guess it depends on your target and what competition you get. I expect a lot of ranking changes in the last few days, in my group the top people seem to not use balls at all right now. So they have options for later, knowingly or not

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
I guess it depends on your target and what competition you get. I expect a lot of ranking changes in the last few days, in my group the top people seem to not use balls at all right now. So they have options for later, knowingly or not

I usually did the event to get the event reward building (and the forum badge). It felt like I achieve something.

With the new event format, it's not possible without A LOT of grinding. So, I stop trying reaching lv.20. For me, there's no point to do that. QL is easily obtained, 10 Gold Tokens also not that hard to get. Forum badge is now obtained by doing tasks. So yeah, this type of event is just not for me. Furthermore, I don't have any desire to be top 3 in the rating league, so there is no benefit for me to do this grinding every time.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03cds96a
Username
Stevo
Since I updated yesterday I have lost all of my available bonuses from my inventory/warehouse area.I know most are available in the event store,but I can collect Crystal Balls for instance,but I cannot use them as they are not in my inventory.
Anyone else had this problem?

Since I updated yesterday I have lost all of my available bonuses from my inventory/warehouse area.I know most are available in the event store,but I can collect Crystal Balls for instance,but I cannot use them as they are not in my inventory.
Anyone else had this problem?

GI has changed the system yet again !!

bonus.png

They are now accessed via the +

Regards
Harcourt

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
The updater experience looks new! Maybe they working on something like that?

View attachment 43411
I received three updates for my windows account just for this event. What kind of stupidity is GI doing. Seems these idiotic programmers are doing trial and error on updates. What a mess. The level of incompetence of GI is beyond me.

Brodyaga

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
afoximf
Username
CA:***
White wraiths stopped visiting my city once I completed one of the tasks associated with banishing some number of black ones. Now I constantly have bunch of black creatures around my city. Is this expected? Sort of disappointing to see lanterns flying directly to trash bin.

Top Bottom