Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Update 7.23 preview

Major Tom

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
034zfn42r
Username
MajorTom
Tried that twice. Doesn’t seem to make any difference!
I contacted support before posting here; thanked them for the update, with a btw my planes are not restored; if all of us with missing mystery planes let them know, maybe they will rectify the problem? I reckon it’s worth a try. 🤞🤞🤞

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Of late, the game app has a lot of bad programming. Blocky buildings that thaty had fixed and returned again. Repeating it twice means that they are focused on making profits rather than improving the game integrity and mechanics. Just today, I cannot send gifts and that my red launch landing freeze in the runway. And customer support is abysmal and populated with imbeciles.
I think theyre more focused on 8.0 at the moment. I would hope theyre using the upgrade to address various bugs, but Im not sure. It doesnt make sense for them to fix bugs on a version soon to be outdated

I think theyre more focused on 8.0 at the moment. I would hope theyre using the upgrade to address various bugs, but Im not sure. It doesnt make sense for them to fix bugs on a version soon to be outdated
Seems they focus on 2 things:
1) v8 like you said.
2) how to make more money.
Solving bugs do not seem to be priority for some time already now...

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03cds96a
Username
Stevo
Yeah,not really bothered about the strait jackets in this event now.
I am also missing a mystery plane but then again not a big thing for me right now.I got a Jumbo S1 on the completion of level 19.That will come in useful.Otherwise my priorities don't really call for another large plane right now,but a smaller plane is needed even less.
Most of my missions are on Raven,Eagle and Jumbo for the most part.

Now all the pilots who finished the event without the help of neighbours' vault, will complain loudly that this change is not fair. :(:(:(

Regards
Harcourt
Early starters had the advantage of 3 masks per building visit, so swings and roundabouts and all that jazz

Edit: Just want those damn planes GI

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
It's not a horrible format. Two things I don't like
1. getting the reward building the way we did. I think it should still be a result of completing the tasks
2. not having daily rewards in the competition. I don't mind if they are smaller, but feel cheated.

Edited to add: it would be interesting if the competition rewards daily for the person that got the most in that specific day - not the one who cumulatively has the most each day. Certainly it would require extra work on the developers part though

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03za1zgay
Username
jalseth
Hello all,

I'm happy to see that mystery planes boxes have been back for iOS player. My box for lvl 19 was pretty fun (thunderbird S3 :p:eek::love:).

Nevertheless i reached lvl 15 just during the bad period. I heard that some players in the US already received mystery plane box in compensation but up to now i received nothing. Is it because i m in an other country? Something planed?

Great idea to add jackets by visiting friends ;)

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Seems they focus on 2 things:
1) v8 like you said.
2) how to make more money.
Solving bugs do not seem to be priority for some time already now...
Well I dont have an issue with them trying to make money; it's a business for them. The key for me is to make the costs reasonable. Paying $5 for the exclusive gifts is a great deal....paying $30 for one event building is not. The game is still quite playable without making purchases, but it's good to support their developments.
I am sure they are aware of the bugs, as many players have contacted support about them. It wouldn't be wise on their part to not address the issues with 8.0, as they will lose more than they gain in th long run. I think the best we can do is keep them informed on what we find, as that improves the odds that they will get addressed. Playing the beta should also tell you if they are addressing certain issues

Top Bottom