Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Update 7.14.9

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
I’m really hoping for a decent event or some news from the devs soon. This and the last event are really dull, and at a time like this some new, fresh content would go down a treat.
Come on G!, give us a reason to spend money we aren’t spending elsewhere! This is a real business opportunity in this sector which you could easily exploit by producing some fresh content.

It maybe hard to do in this climate as developers are not considered essential personnel and it is difficult to coordinate new events if you are working from home.

It is easier to recycle an event and make some minor tweaks.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I’m really hoping for a decent event or some news from the devs soon. This and the last event are really dull, and at a time like this some new, fresh content would go down a treat.
Come on G!, give us a reason to spend money we aren’t spending elsewhere! This is a real business opportunity in this sector which you could easily exploit by producing some fresh content.
Desperately. Still waiting on this hangar upgrade too

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Am I the only one who wants this event to come to it's Long Awaited End? For some reason, I've never taken a liking to this event with the exception of getting the post offices. Hoping the next event will be a bit more motivating 😩
I agree. Looking at the good Captain's guide of recent events, we ought to be expecting a space related event soon?
Who knows, it may have been slipped into the most recent update.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I agree. Looking at the good Captain's guide of recent events, we ought to be expecting a space related event soon?
Who knows, it may have been slipped into the most recent update.
I think the world crisis shares part of the blame, but we will see. Feel like we need the rewards to be shaken up. The cosmic hotel from last year was a great example of a shakeup (even though the drop rates are nearly nonexistent). Even pax buildings arent as significant as they once were, because long gone are the days of hoarding up fuel and doing speed up of flights for hours (unless you grandfathered in a lot of fuel). With the auto collect feature, dont need tons of buildings anymore.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
@Barkmi4 (Mike) @Navigata07 guys, if following your comments GI decrease the event duration in next year, when I'll fight to finish 600 Condor flights in limited time, I will not be your luckiest fan :) :LOL: :ROFLMAO:
I have 540 condor flights needed, 469 Tbird, and a load more, but I refuse to waste my neighbour visits on the event items. Red launch preps are hard enough to get as it is and I need more land!

D

Deleted member 9675

Capture2.JPG

Went to look at something in Windows Store and AC had an update Thanks GI

I have 540 condor flights needed, 469 Tbird, and a load more, but I refuse to waste my neighbour visits on the event items. Red launch preps are hard enough to get as it is and I need more land!
Well, my primary goal is to collect all stars so I am flying the event, I've even used my own FiN bonus although I am not interested in the event reward building at all.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
I'd like all stars from all event flights - but I'm not going for that this year.
Maybe next year depending on how much progress I make this year. My main goal for this year is land expansion, meaning religiously chasing gold tokens.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Personally, I like to complete things. There is a lot of 'stuff' you can get in this game, but in my eyes collecting all of the stars is the only way to 'complete' the game.
Don't get me wrong, there is a lot to do other than stars, and as I have said already they aren't my immediate goal - but it is my end goal if you like.

Top Bottom