Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Update 7.14.9

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
It's one of the few things you can still track your progress with. I try to get as many stars too, although I'm struggling with especially the stars for Giants, Thunderbirds and Condors.
The falcons stars and up are pretty tough to fly...especially the final star for those flights.

OneGoldenHeart

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
044dva5k
Username
OGH{item}
Waiting for my last Postcard drop since 6 days. Awful drop rate for Knives and event items.
Hopefully "A friend in need bonus" will help.

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20200402-193215_Airport City.jpg
    SmartSelect_20200402-193215_Airport City.jpg
    215.9 KB · Views: 133

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
So why do you fly if not for stars.? To go to boring space? What’s your objective? Good thing we are all different. To call it an itch isn’t right either. You have your objective, others have theirs!
Itch wasnt meant to insult anyone....simply means a desire. Some people have the urge to complete a collection, and in this case, it's stars for them. I collect stars too, but it's not my main objective. There is no game reward for it, so the reason I do it is to get the color star I like beside my name in the forum. My objectives are to get the pax and coin buildings that I want for my city and get the first set of adventure buildings (both of which I already did). Efficiency is my main theme, so having the right buildings is imperative. My current goal is to get the S3s I desire while helping my alliance to climb the ranks. Once I finish that, I'll enjoy the fruits of my labor until a new worthy objective comes along or I retire.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Itch wasnt meant to insult anyone....simply means a desire. Some people have the urge to complete a collection, and in this case, it's stars for them. I collect stars too, but it's not my main objective. There is no game reward for it, so the reason I do it is to get the color star I like beside my name in the forum. My objectives are to get the pax and coin buildings that I want for my city and get the first set of adventure buildings (both of which I already did). Efficiency is my main theme, so having the right buildings is imperative. My current goal is to get the S3s I desire while helping my alliance to climb the ranks. Once I finish that, I'll enjoy the fruits of my labor until a new worthy objective comes along or I retire.
I tend to find all objectives blend into 1 in this game. Land expansion is my immediate concern, which means tokens. That needs red launches and adventure flights.
S3 planes are obviously nice, gained 3 recently but Im going to hold off chasing more for a while I think. Biggest issue I’ve found is keeping them in the air without sinking all my incoming fuel gifts, as I'm saving those for adventure flights.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I tend to find all objectives blend into 1 in this game. Land expansion is my immediate concern, which means tokens. That needs red launches and adventure flights.
S3 planes are obviously nice, gained 3 recently but Im going to hold off chasing more for a while I think. Biggest issue I’ve found is keeping them in the air without sinking all my incoming fuel gifts, as I'm saving those for adventure flights.
Understandable, and thats why I want only a few of them where I think it would be a great fit. I also think it would be good to add planes to the other end of the spectrum, which costs less fuel but flies a bit longer (my S4 plane idea). Fuel efficiency is extremely important to me, as I tend to save my fuel for map flights as well

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
It would be nice to see some real change to the game, there hasn’t been anything significant in my opinion since they introduced alliances and the associated destinations, unless you count Heli’s. And that was all years ago. V7.0 was mainly visual - and there have been a lot of visual changes (or upgrades if you like) lately.
I strongly feel as though the devs are getting lazy with content. Just making the existing play harder rather than actually adding new things to do.
Some of the changes with V7.0, and since, have been appreciated. Bonus tweaks, fuel station changes and launch ready drop chances are the biggest improvements - but its not that significant.
I’ve seen the S4 idea - not sure what my opinion on it is, however I feel as though we really ought to see some new game play soon. It’s begging for new goals, new planes, a new launch, boats, trains... I don’t really mind what it is, but we need something. Event rewards are very samey these days. I like the comet hotel idea, but frankly the drop rate is dismal. I always find myself wanting to do more on this game, but just sitting and waiting as nothing happens quick enough. Why not change the cosmic fuel stations? If these dropped launch kits instead of solid fuel people would upgrade them, meaning income via greens. Or introduce a bonus that works during neighbour visits so we can see drops from buildings like there used to be with GD.
I love this game, but it annoys the s*** out of me at the same time. I’ve been playing on and off for around 10 years or so (before they rebranded to Airport City, free 2 play) and it always feels like the devs are so slow to implement things that are obvious to players. It feels like the devs don’t actually play the game at all.
If I were them, I’d revamp the subscriptions massively. There are a number of games that have this right, and have the right balance of reward vs cost. In those games a lot more people purchase them. This has been a game for those with deep pockets for a long time. 3 free greens a week is a drop in the ocean compared to how much things cost - that delta is just so large. An easy money maker would be a 1 day bonus/sub which gave +2 fuel per min for say, $1.
I can’t help but think GI don’t know how to monetise their game very well. The long term players are the one most likely to spend, and they’ve not given us anything new for a very long time.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
It would be nice to see some real change to the game, there hasn’t been anything significant in my opinion since they introduced alliances and the associated destinations, unless you count Heli’s. And that was all years ago. V7.0 was mainly visual - and there have been a lot of visual changes (or upgrades if you like) lately.
I strongly feel as though the devs are getting lazy with content. Just making the existing play harder rather than actually adding new things to do.
Some of the changes with V7.0, and since, have been appreciated. Bonus tweaks, fuel station changes and launch ready drop chances are the biggest improvements - but its not that significant.
I’ve seen the S4 idea - not sure what my opinion on it is, however I feel as though we really ought to see some new game play soon. It’s begging for new goals, new planes, a new launch, boats, trains... I don’t really mind what it is, but we need something. Event rewards are very samey these days. I like the comet hotel idea, but frankly the drop rate is dismal. I always find myself wanting to do more on this game, but just sitting and waiting as nothing happens quick enough. Why not change the cosmic fuel stations? If these dropped launch kits instead of solid fuel people would upgrade them, meaning income via greens. Or introduce a bonus that works during neighbour visits so we can see drops from buildings like there used to be with GD.
I love this game, but it annoys the s*** out of me at the same time. I’ve been playing on and off for around 10 years or so (before they rebranded to Airport City, free 2 play) and it always feels like the devs are so slow to implement things that are obvious to players. It feels like the devs don’t actually play the game at all.
If I were them, I’d revamp the subscriptions massively. There are a number of games that have this right, and have the right balance of reward vs cost. In those games a lot more people purchase them. This has been a game for those with deep pockets for a long time. 3 free greens a week is a drop in the ocean compared to how much things cost - that delta is just so large. An easy money maker would be a 1 day bonus/sub which gave +2 fuel per min for say, $1.
I can’t help but think GI don’t know how to monetise their game very well. The long term players are the one most likely to spend, and they’ve not given us anything new for a very long time.
Dont think I can love this message enough, because that's exactly how Im feeling nowadays. I still do love this game, and besides looking at my awesome city, seeing my beloved fleet, and the cool peoples I've interacted with over the years in this forum, there isnt much left thats urging me to keep playing. I do wonder what will happen when I accomplish my next set of goals. I think there should be emphasis on what works in this game, which is airplane flights, space missions, events, and neighbor visits. I agree with all the suggestions you made (cosmic fuel stations are in dire need of change, and yes the cosmic hotel drop rates are a joke), and even for my S4 idea...its really to just get people thinking outside the box in terms of new aircraft. I'm not sure if a new infrastructure is needed (I dont care for helis that much to be honest), but if a new one is introduced that would not make gameplay more tedious, Id be open to it. V7 was a rejuvenation for me to be honest. The 100 item limit is a huge pain, but Ive been able to work with it and still enjoy the game....didnt think I would be saying that. I also think the hangar storage is in dire need of an overhaul, and alliance tasks should be based on the active fleet only instead of the entire fleet. Small changes like these would make a huge difference in my opinion. Bottom Line: We need some new additions for the vets

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Dont think I can love this message enough, because that's exactly how Im feeling nowadays. I still do love this game, and besides looking at my awesome city, seeing my beloved fleet, and the cool peoples I've interacted with over the years in this forum, there isnt much left thats urging me to keep playing. I do wonder what will happen when I accomplish my next set of goals. I think there should be emphasis on what works in this game, which is airplane flights, space missions, events, and neighbor visits. I agree with all the suggestions you made (cosmic fuel stations are in dire need of change, and yes the cosmic hotel drop rates are a joke), and even for my S4 idea...its really to just get people thinking outside the box in terms of new aircraft. I'm not sure if a new infrastructure is needed (I dont care for helis that much to be honest), but if a new one is introduced that would not make gameplay more tedious, Id be open to it. V7 was a rejuvenation for me to be honest. The 100 item limit is a huge pain, but Ive been able to work with it and still enjoy the game....didnt think I would be saying that. I also think the hangar storage is in dire need of an overhaul, and alliance tasks should be based on the active fleet only instead of the entire fleet. Small changes like these would make a huge difference in my opinion. Bottom Line: We need some new additions for the vets
Hangar storage needs sorting desperately- that is what puts me off chasing S3’s most. I‘m still chasing a lot of stars from the alliance destinations (1000 flighters). This will be really difficult to achieve if I add a load of S3 planes to my fleet, without selling them off again which I don’t want to be doing. Cosmic fuel stations probably hack me off the most of everything in this game. Just change them please!

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items

I definitely agree.
The game is way too much slow, and yes.. expensive. Buying land (on sale) for 30/40/50 greenies, is very expensive.

A change in everything is most definitely is a change in a need.

Why do you need gold tokens for land expansion? Please explain. I thought land cost greenies and I don't see an option to trade gold tokens for greenies.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
:D Never connected the star next to your name to the stars you have in the game tbh. Wow, what an eye-opener :oops::ROFLMAO:
Lol because I didnt want the peach colored star. I like the light blue, so I shot for 500 and eased up after that. Sure it will grow past that, but yeah its all for aesthetics, hence why I wont go much higher

Top Bottom