Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tuesday January 12th, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and pasteyour signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

Thanks for your gifts! My gifts went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated. I sent out Geiger Counter and Plasma Clot to pretty much everybody, if you do not participate in the event or if you do not need the event items, please speak up. I need Geiger Counter the most on both of my games if you can help, or if you have Plasma Clot would be okay too. I do NOT need Air Magnetometer please, already dropped enough from the guest planes.

@zenmie: returned your Riveer.
@suzy: sent you Geiger Counter.
@mohsen larijani: sent you Geiger Counter.
@stevel2606: sent you Geiger Counter.
@Bali Hi, sent you Geiger Counter, please return, thanks!
@Toertchen: sent you Geiger Counter.
@javi: sent you Plasma Clot.
@steveowa: sent you Geiger Counter and Plasma Clot.
@TSharper: sent you Plasma Clot.
@Nina: sent you Plasma Clot.
@M22: sent you Plasma Clot.
@Shinobi273: sent you Plasma Clot.
@Gt city: sent you Earplugs.
@LAX: sent you Plasma Clot.
@Alfonz Senki: sent you Plasma Clot.
@amaidment: sent you Geiger Counter.
@Juvenal: sent you Plasma Clot.
@Grumpy: sent you Geiger Counter.
@Nick Schultz: sent you Plasma Clot.
@Pakman: sent you Plasma Clot.
@Theo1977: sent you Plasma Clot.
@Hburr: sent you Plasma Clot.
@Khiez: sent you Spaceship Launch Console.
@hansle10: sent you Plasma Clot.
@Marcio Veiga: sent you Plasma Clot.
@Ledwyn: sent you Plasma Clot.

Andy Brodd

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
abulz05
Username
Torsten Bengtsson
Oooooohhhhh what I hate it when you don't study EXACTLY what you're supposed to do in a quest.
I just clicked on the Area 51 map not realising I have to get that fighter jet first!! Waisting a map....

Lmerimac

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a00ojo7
Username
Merimac
Good morning all ( Italy time ). For the event i need gaiger counter. Unfortunately as event gift i have air Magnitrometer ( completly uneuseful, we can have tons with guest plane ) , so I will not send it. I will return all your gifts and if you need something else please send me a PM.
@Pit1024 @Support4u send you gift with my husband airport

Last edited:

Loverboy Smith

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a5d70I3
Username
Loverboy Smith
• THANKS NEIGHBORS ! . . . . . . PLASMA CLOUT • GEIGER COUNTER . . . . . . . PLEASE . . . . . . . Be nice to have have a support game so to add and gift more Neighbors .

Last edited:

R3d_F1v3

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kf2sac
Username
R3d_F1v3
As some of you may have known, sometimes I show up as @21usc841 in your neighbor list due to some kind of screwup that GI/Road404 has not fixed yet. Please be on the lookout for both R3d_F1v3 and @21usc841.

I would be grateful for the following items:
Plasma Clout
Air Magnitrometer
Geiger Counters

Fuel Catalyst
Ear Plugs
Fuel
Attitude Indicator
Wireless Compass
Passengers

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
acqcz0r
Username
Wai2
Thanks all, my gift is sent and my signature has been updated.
My first priority is upgrading my Terminal and Control Tower, so no need to send UFO item.
@Bliedeg - (Bliedeg) sent you Communication Antenna
@gordon76 -(adama) sent you Landing lamp
@Khiez -(khiez) sent you Ergonomic Chair
@Ledwyn -(Ledwyn) sent you Flight Catering
@Marcio Veiga -(Marve) sent you Air Magnetometer, can you send Shredder to me?
@Nick Schultz -(NS) sent you Air Magnetometer
@Onbekend - (Me Tj) sent you Communication Antenna
@Pit1024 -(Pit1024) sent you Spare Wire, I do not have TV panel
@SannSunn -(SS) sent you Air Magnetometer
@Support4u -(s4u) sent you Ergonomic Chair
@suzy - (suzy) sent you Air Magnetometer

Wai

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
atlz8au
Username
Bliedeg
@suzy Thanks for the plasma clot, sent you a beacon, hope that's alright.
@Wai Thanks for the Antenna, I've sent you a Shredder in return

My first priority is finishing my repair base (need Hull Parts 1x) and flight catering (need Cooling Chambers 3x and Defroster 1x)
Next priority is Mission Control Center (Lv 2), for which I need: Solar Cell 4x, Spaceship Launch Console 3x, Communication Antenna 3x and Optical System 3x

Last edited:

suzy

350+ Star Club
@suzy Thanks for the plasma clot, sent you a beacon, hope that's alright.
@Wai Thanks for the Antenna, I've send you a Shredder in return

My first priority is finishing my repair base (need Hull Parts 1x) and flight catering (need Cooling Chambers 3x and Defroster 1x)
Next priority is Mission Control Center (Lv 2), for which I need: Solar Cell 4x, Spaceship Launch Console 3x, Communication Antenna 3x and Optical System 3x
Yes thank you ! This is better than the air magnetometer you can return.. we get that more than enough from landing planes..
I guess we are all struggling to get geiger counters and not many of us can send these...

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Hi everyone, I hope the event drop rates are being good to you.

Chloe11111 needs 4 observation drones. I will have to buy at the end of the day whatever I don't get. These are hard to come by
Chloe11111 also needs lots of pneumatic cutter, hardness tester and riveter. I have a falcon that I can't fly
Chloe2 needs air conditioner and defroster so I can finish my flight catering

Otherwise, both games need geiger counters.

SannSunn

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ab28uz4
Username
SS (followed by what I need most)
@Loverboy Smith Earplugs please, thanks for asking
@Bliedeg Do you rather receive these items than the Geiger counter? I can send cooling chambers and Spaceship launch consoles
@Long I can send Geiger counters but haven't received a gift. Not complaining, just checking if you received mine yesterday (11pm CET)?

I can send Geiger counters, very interested in swapping them with someone who can also gift them!
@Nick Schultz Sent you an invite (SS followed by what I need), interested in swapping Geiger counters?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom