Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tuesday February 23rd, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items YouCan Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and pasteyour signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
auz3w4m

Chyak
auz3w4m

Please bare with me as I am in Europe and can be a little late/early with gifts. I will figure out the best time to check to add maximum benefit for all here in the next few days.

@Lebiegas - Fuel (20)

@Silvestris - Guest Book
@gordon76 - Disposable Shampoo
@Cimb - Disposable Shampoo
@Khiez - Landing Lamp x2
@crescent moon - Click happy Radar (sorry)

Items I need:
Radar, Guestbook, 4x Protective Cover, 4x Tour Review, 2x Whiteboard

Neighbors!!!

Items I can send: Copy Machine, Protective Cover, Passengers (5), Fuel Catalyst, Disposable Shampoo, ATM, Pearl Earrings, Paint, Generator, Tour Review, Landing Lamp, Radar, Rope Block, Fuel (20 units), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Video Wall, Laser Level, Guest Book, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Whiteboard, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine

Loverboy Smith

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a5d70I3
Username
Loverboy Smith
Thank You ! My game seems to be running very smooth lately . Hope yours is too . Also the time travel problem when adding Rocket Fuel seems to be solved .

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aixmwb0
Username
*Silvestris
Thanks to everyone who sent me gifts. Terminal Level 3 now completed!

@Khiez - all good re Disposable Shampoo. I'll need this when I do build a Hotel so it's all good! :) Have accepted your neighbour request and sent Wide-angle Binoculars to Khiez002, and Fuel (20) to Khiez.
@Chyak - sent Guestbook.
@GamingSwiftie - sent Fuel (20) on GS4, and Powerful Radio Transmitter on GS6.
@crescent moon - sent Guestbook.
@jaod - sent Powerful Radio Transmitter (sorry can't send anything on your needs list for buildings).
@Lmerimac - thanks for the neighbour request. Sent Fuel (20).
@gordon76 - sent All-Inclusive Bracelet.

Please see my signature for my current tradeable items and info. I'm still looking for some more neighbours.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3xytou
Username
Lebiegas
Wanted flight items!
Dead or alive!
Attitude indicators - a lot of them!
Wireless compasses, spare propellers, altimeters, blamkets, caterings...

And all for repair base L6....

Last edited:
Reactions: Az1
Wanted flight items!
Dead or alive!
Attitude indicators - a lot of them!
Wireless compasses, spare propellers, altimeters, blamkets, caterings...
Hi Lebiegas - I'm sure I was neighbours with you a long time ago, but I seemed to remember you seemed to 'disappear' from AC, have you returned to the good old game? Didn't you have a couple of accounts / games?
If you want to send me a request, I can help you with a swap arrangement on attitude indicators, as I'm in need of those swell, although trying to build up compass stocks first...
Cheers,
Az

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3xytou
Username
Lebiegas
Hi Lebiegas - I'm sure I was neighbours with you a long time ago, but I seemed to remember you seemed to 'disappear' from AC, have you returned to the good old game? Didn't you have a couple of accounts / games?
If you want to send me a request, I can help you with a swap arrangement on attitude indicators, as I'm in need of those swell, although trying to build up compass stocks first...
Cheers,
Az
Yes, thats me! Back to school...airport... ;-) I've sent you a gift few hours ago, did you receive it?

R3d_F1v3

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kf2sac
Username
R3d_F1v3
Thanks to those who sent me gifts. For some reason, my game may show up as either R3d_F1v3 or @21usc841.

I would be grateful for the following items:

Fuel 20
Fuel Catalyst
Ear Plugs

Fuel
Attitude Indicator
Wireless Compass
Passengers

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3xytou
Username
Lebiegas
Thanks to those who sent me gifts. For some reason, my game may show up as either R3d_F1v3 or @21usc841.

I would be grateful for the following items:

Fuel 20
Fuel Catalyst
Ear Plugs

Fuel
Attitude Indicator
Wireless Compass
Passengers
Accept my invitation, will send you some items. I'vesent you "something" today, sorry....

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Aalm14s
Username
Khiez follow by item needed
Good Day neighbors wherever you are :) :)

thanks for the gifts and at the moment my second game khiez002 is crash so no need to send anything to khiez002

below my gift

bath towel - @Cimb & @gordon76

powerful radio transmitter - @crescent moon

Shredder - @jaod

Textbook - @Silvestris - will send dis shampoo tomorrow

Attitude Indicator - @Long

controller and spare wire - @Brodyaga

F(20) - @Jgm85 - @SannSunn - @Bliedeg - @Chyak - @R3d_F1v3 - @GamingSwiftie - @Wai - @belledohna and ff - @scarlett - @airport citywide

Fuel Hose - @Lmerimac and F20 for jgem

Deicer - @Tamic - pls help to send me fire ext - thanks

Gyroscope - @Eric The Great

Defroster - @Meagansoroka

Happy Flying

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aliyzo5
Username
Capt. Azka
Hello...im new to this game (just play for 2 weeks) need help to upgrade my building . Im an airport city android game player..My username is Capt. Azka , friend code: aliyzo5 , level 17 with 19 stars.

Item needed:

Stapler (2)
Calculator (2)
Whiteboard (2)
Flight helmet (2)
Flight goggles (2)
Slide Rule (1)
Guest book (1)

Item(s) i can send:
Packaging machine, protective cover, passenger (10), fuel catalyst,do not disturb sign, computer, chocolate candies, fuel additive, insulation, solar cell, assembly robot, video wall, additional radar, smoke detector, white gold bracelet, cockpit glass, wielder, album, landing lamp, copy machine, channel bar, powerful radio transmitter

Please let me know what you need, just sent me a message in this forum with your game id.

Thanks.

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
Gifts were sent out earlier, sent mostly F20 out to those today as I had little time. @zenmie thanks a lot, that's me got enough info signs so if you want we can just trade Fuel 20 for easy return? Unless I can gift anything else you need?

As I said before, if I currently don't gift to you and I can help out then please tag me and I will see what I can do :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom