Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tuesday February 23rd, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks all,

My signature is updated.

Wai

Fuel station upgrade items are not giftable, you will have to fly to the destinations to get them. Also I suggest you remove the items that you do not need from your signature instead of crossing out, it became very hard to read when you crossed out most of them.

Device
  1. Android
Username
belledohna
Morning everyone, thank-you for all the gifts much appreciated still couldn't finish the valentine event maybe next year

Me neither!
Plus my city is all torn up (pavement removed to make room for carriage houses), spent my greenies on bonuses that didn't work, and I'm afraid to store more buildings (if I could afford to) because they required building items which might go missing when I try to place them again! And much-needed expansions on both sides are now weeks/months away.
Frito fly is a disaster zone, and all for a (very cool) building I had no room for anyway.:(
(The upside? All those new buildings are welcome-fast and cheap.(y)(y)(y))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom