Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tuesday 4th February 2014 - Android Daily Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
artzl5e + aoeme5q
Username
Hansle + Knut
Anyone needs Demodulator? I'm going to complete my Control Tower LVL8 today so Demodulator will disappear from my list. I have no pressure with Terminal and Town Hall so the other items will stay on my list in next few weeks.

can I have one please! I will need it soon...

Thanks Toddfish for the last Arcade Machine! I got all level 8 building items I needed, so please do NOT send me any level 8 building items anymore! I am going to give a day before I complete the buildings so I can return level 8 building items to my neighbors one more time tonight, tag me if you need anything from my gift list. I don't have those rare items though, I think the hard to get ones are Arcade Machine and Fingerprint Reader.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
azqldw2
Username
.Shinobi273
My sig is updated. Please send me building upgrade items.

Router x3, Arcade Machine x3, Holographic Display x2, Podium x3, Intercom x3, VoIP Phone x3

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
am60bbq(android) bubbajed(ipad)
Username
COACHO*item needed*& bubbajed(ipad)
Still need a few level 8 items and laundry items
washing machines x 6
voip phone x 1
podium x 2
intercom x 2
router x 3
introscope x 4
smart glass x 4
arcade machine x 1
demodulator x 2
laser rangefinder x 1
fingerprint reader x 3

Alll the help would be greatly appreciated!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
bdot: ac04im6
Username
bdot *item needed*
Hi all,
Looking for some more non-40+ level friends. Won't mind more 40+ level friends, but I really need to finish my Level 7 buildings and seems the last update took away those items for anyone above level 40.

Looking for:

- FAX
- Mayor's Portrait
- Walkie Talkie
- Headsets
- Parking Meter
- Office Chair

Any of those items would be greatly appreciated. Please message me if I can help you with anything.
Thanks,

Bdot

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi all,

Thanks for the gifts my games received today and gifts went out again.

flip123, many many thanks for the gifts(y)(y)(y)
bdo79, will help you tomorrow with the FAX, how many do you need????

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Hi all,
Looking for some more non-40+ level friends. Won't mind more 40+ level friends, but I really need to finish my Level 7 buildings and seems the last update took away those items for anyone above level 40.

Looking for:

- FAX
- Mayor's Portrait
- Walkie Talkie
- Headsets
- Parking Meter
- Office Chair

Any of those items would be greatly appreciated. Please message me if I can help you with anything.
Thanks,

Bdot
bdo79, in the past we could still sent back items although the giftlist didn't have them anymore. you can sent me (jpjpjp2) an invite. I will accept and will try to sent back level 7 items.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
mmmm through a crash i lost the gifts of the last 2 hours. if you don't get your gift returned... you now know the reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom