Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Time To Rock 2022 Event Discussion

QF-Charles

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Not at all! If one wants those goodies then learning to play the mini-game is the way to go, there's no two ways about it.

Very true, I have accumulated enough to build 6 of them to level 3 but only have one deployed, 3x3 for only 17,5 coins per hour is a deal breaker for me.

Frustrations are the order of things since the revamps. However, I feel that we sometimes need to be frustrated to find the way. It took me 3 attempts to successfully complete the rock the sky event, I tell you, I hated that event with a heightened sense of passion.
My advice: do the event without expecting anything; you might be surprised...
Thank you for your insight, Teboho. I value your experience so will take another stab at this today. :)

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items
9B419F83-BA8D-4CF5-ADB7-46B05B6B6DD0.jpeg
Anyone met that problem in the event daily task?

I'm at 182k CDs in my game. I am 40k shy of 1st and 3rd is 40k shy of me. This gap has been proportionately steady for a few days. But Im not sure if i can maintain burst mode for now another 10 days to hold my posn. 1st & 3rd have premium. Is it worth buying premium now in order to keep up (i.e. more CDs from prem bldgs) or is it too late? Do i get the rewards and buildings given ive reached the end of the tasks already, or can i at least work towards them? TIA.

Top Bottom