Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Time To Rock 2022 Event Discussion

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items
I'm at 182k CDs in my game. I am 40k shy of 1st and 3rd is 40k shy of me. This gap has been proportionately steady for a few days. But Im not sure if i can maintain burst mode for now another 10 days to hold my posn. 1st & 3rd have premium. Is it worth buying premium now in order to keep up (i.e. more CDs from prem bldgs) or is it too late? Do i get the rewards and buildings given ive reached the end of the tasks already, or can i at least work towards them? TIA.
What is your burst?
Do you perform many flights or what?

What is your burst?
Do you perform many flights or what?
To maintain my 2nd position each day, I get the 5400 reward and keep doing missions (incl minigames) on and off all day long.
3 planes and 3 helo's on the event flights at all times. I have 6 music arenas, 6 camp grounds, 2 monster truck arenas.
My questions is, if I buy premium now, will I be able to get Rock Club(s) and the RnR Walk of Fame somehow, and - the main question - are those buildings worth it worth it for the CDs they give, or should I concentrate on missions? Thanks.

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items
To maintain my 2nd position each day, I get the 5400 reward and keep doing missions (incl minigames) on and off all day long.
3 planes and 3 helo's on the event flights at all times. I have 6 music arenas, 6 camp grounds, 2 monster truck arenas.
My questions is, if I buy premium now, will I be able to get Rock Club(s) and the RnR Walk of Fame somehow, and - the main question - are those buildings worth it worth it for the CDs they give, or should I concentrate on missions? Thanks.

I'll let others answer your question, as I am not sure about the answer.
Thanks for sharing the knowledge.

I managed to complete the event despite the mini game and the helos. In my opinion, this game has been advertised as a strategy game. If I wanted to fly airplanes I would download Flight Simulator. There doesn't appear to be much strategy in seeing how dexterous you are. I was able to stumble through with my Windows laptop which has a touch screen. I used a stylus on the steering symbol. It was painful but got the job done (about 60% of the time). I mostly tried to finish without running into a thundercloud or getting off course. If I hit a package on the way, gravy. Btw, I wish G! hadn't extended the event. Twelve days was more than enough frustration.
P.S. I don't like helos either:censored:

I managed to complete the event despite the mini game and the helos. In my opinion, this game has been advertised as a strategy game. If I wanted to fly airplanes I would download Flight Simulator. There doesn't appear to be much strategy in seeing how dexterous you are. I was able to stumble through with my Windows laptop which has a touch screen. I used a stylus on the steering symbol. It was painful but got the job done (about 60% of the time). I mostly tried to finish without running into a thundercloud or getting off course. If I hit a package on the way, gravy. Btw, I wish G! hadn't extended the event. Twelve days was more than enough frustration.
P.S. I don't like helots either:censored:

Now tell us what you really think of it !

Regards
Harcourt

Top Bottom