Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Time To Rock 2022 Event Discussion

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03qhkdnsp
Username
C.Park
You can lose a little less if you use a sky captain and a red goldfinch
View attachment 63101

perhaps you even have a little profit if you add a junior pilot

but agree, those are flights to lose coins
It's a shame that I have to use those combinations to "not to lose coins". I prepared 100 each of all helicopter flying items, expecting to hunt both stars and coins. I still need a lot of coins, so I'm debating whether to send my red goldfinch to the event destination for the stars or Montblanc (already three stars) for coins.

BRK34

Air Earth :)
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04IE21XKO
Username
A Derya B THY
After the new update, the game does not connect on my android phone somehow, I asked for help many times, in vain :(, no answer

I am playing on windows, the server game via trail, and the event tasks are not working/ I have 2 speed up tasks, and either the 30% or the coin option are not counting for the task. has anyone else had this and what am I doing wrong?

question.png

@ItsRalphy If the task is to manually speed up a flight you have to use the "yoke" button (underneath the "regular"speed up options) and finish the minigame. I don't think the other options count as "manual speed up".
View attachment 63104
Ah - that may make sense, but I am struggling to get that too work ha ha - maybe this event is not for me"

I play strategy games because I'm not good at those shooters. And then comes the mini-game in this event. Well, nothing, I'll try to get a few stars for helicopters and the second action in a row, when I will not attack to reach level 40. It's sad, but there are more fun things than AC.
Im not good at these either, but in this case it has been a pleasant surprise. I don’t change the speed, so I use only the yoke and after a few failures I’m doing ok. Give it a try, you can get some nice perks. You can fail as much as you need, no tickets to access the minigame. These mini games are available on each flight right after take off and after each catalyst acceleration point

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03qhkdnsp
Username
C.Park
All who are facing issue with the interface (Such as not able to collect rewards), restore the game resources and restart the game. This should work for sure
Thank you but unfortunately, the problem still exists..

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pqnop1
Username
N30N
The main problem I faced till now - the mini-game is too addictive (2 per flight), even though I get fried by lightning I go at it again. I was spending even more time than when clicked cars for greens, now took a break to cool down xD.
And the controls are not that bad, just focus on steering and don't bother about the speed bar.

The main problem I faced till now - the mini-game is too addictive (2 per flight), even though I get fried by lightning I go at it again. I was spending even more time than when clicked cars for greens, now took a break to cool down xD.
And the controls are not that bad, just focus on steering and don't bother about the speed bar.
Exactly, it is so addictive but spending 1 minute for 1 minigame is irritating me, especially when you have lot of event planes in air

Top Bottom