Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Time To Rock 2022 Event Discussion

HahAti

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Where is the minigame?
Go to your flight list and hit the second icon marked in yellow. This is where the minigame is.

Capture.JPG

However, minigame appears to be broken for me. It requires keys A, W, S and D and only W & S actually worked. The left/right steering didn't do anything.

Last edited:
Go to your flight list and hit the second icon marked in yellow. This is where the minigame is.

View attachment 63080

However, minigame appears to be broken for me. It requires keys A, W, S and D and only W & S actually worked. The left/right steering didn't do anything.
You are on Windows, so a different steering for right and left is needed. @methacrylate taught me this: Use your mouse to click-and-hold on the symbol in the middle of the circle shaped like a yoke (used to steer a plane). As you hold down the left button of the mouse, you can move the plane left and right (you still need W and S keys to go up/down). The steering is horrendous and very lagged. I will only play this game if required for a task. I die very, very quickly in the mini-game 😣. Maybe you are better :)

HahAti

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
You are on Windows, so a different steering for right and left is needed. @methacrylate taught me this: Use your mouse to click-and-hold on the symbol in the middle of the circle shaped like a yoke (used to steer a plane). As you hold down the left button of the mouse, you can move the plane left and right (you still need W and S keys to go up/down). The steering is horrendous and very lagged. I will only play this game if required for a task. I die very, very quickly in the mini-game 😣. Maybe you are better :)
Thanks for the headups (y) Your advice works. But like you mentioned, the steering is awful. Will try again later but with mouse sensitivity set way lower.
I guess we can have more success if we just go up and down and collect whatever happens to be in our way.

Thanks for the headups (y) Your advice works. But like you mentioned, the steering is awful. Will try again later but with mouse sensitivity set way lower.
I guess we can have more success if we just go up and down and collect whatever happens to be in our way.
I tried just going up and down with no other controls (no mouse/keyboard except for W and S). My plane just magically reset to be off the route at some points, and I died anyway. Not sure what else to do but play the event for stars, not care about the mini-game, and 🍻 :D.

HahAti

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
I tried just going up and down with no other controls (no mouse/keyboard except for W and S). My plane just magically reset to be off the route at some points, and I died anyway. Not sure what else to do but play the event for stars, not care about the mini-game, and 🍻 :D.
Well, it "sort of" works when using keys for up-down and mouse for left-right. Got a perfect score for first attempt and died during the second one.

HahAti

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
If you're on Windows, word of advice re: minigame - use low mouse sensitivity if you can and most of all, do slow moves. When you see a gift up in the air, geeently and slooowly move up, grab it and then again geeently and slooowly move back into your lane.
This seems to somehow work for me. Perfect score and picked all gifts in the last two flights.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
037mvm2sf
Username
037mvm2sf
manual speed up planes with event destinations
The minigame is activated, when you pick a plane that has a control yoke for a plane tgat is flying. The planes with these yokes are the ones going to cities in this particular game

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
037mvm2sf
Username
037mvm2sf

View attachment 63080

Once there, how do you manually speed up the flight?

HahAti

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
I understand the event destinations, but how do I manually speed the planes up? The regular way didnt seem to work
Are you talking about the planes in the minigame? If so, I don't know, not sure if it's possible at all.
But once you successfully complete the minigame, the plane you were playing it on gets sped up. You can additionaly speed it up either watching an ad or by using your fuel.

I understand the event destinations, but how do I manually speed the planes up? The regular way didnt seem to work
So now you can speed up your planes in 2 different ways.
when the minigame button (plane control) on the flight is blinking, play minigame and if you go thru all the targets (no matter the gifts) you get 30% speed up. 3 targets gives you 20, so I suppose 4 gives you 25%. I also got 15% speed up A couple times, perhaps with 2 hits.
OR
as usual, tap/click the button above the game one, it opens the regular speed up panel

i guess it’s easier to play on touch screens. Once you get the feel, it’s completely addictive.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03qhkdnsp
Username
C.Park
Event helicopter destinations must be updated to increase their coin rewards or do not require items for flight. For example, Goldfinch destination Namib-Naukluft National Park gives 200 coins as the reward. However the price of making required flight items is 1,299 coins (4 swash plates and 3 shield markers). This massive deficit route is not attractive for cities that are still developing and need lots of coins.

Last edited:
Event helicopter destinations must be updated to increase their coin rewards or do not require items for flight. For example, Goldfinch destination Namib-Naukluft National Park gives 200 coins as the reward. However the price of making required flight items is 1,299 coins (4 swash plates and 3 shield markers). This massive deficit route is not attractive for cities that are still developing and need lots of coins.
You can lose a little less if you use a sky captain and a red goldfinch
17B3F736-6935-43C0-929C-C4F1564A20AB.jpeg

perhaps you even have a little profit if you add a junior pilot

but agree, those are flights to lose coins

Top Bottom