Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thursday June 4th, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Many thanks to all my neighbors and friends. All my building item needs have been sorted out. Lollipops and ear plugs will be greatly appreciated.
Cheers,
Ramy

R3d_F1v3

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kf2sac
Username
R3d_F1v3
Thanks to those who sent me gifts!

Unfortunately, I had a bunch of broken down planes, so I had to construct my Repair Facility and I can no longer gift Riveters.

I would be grateful for the following items:

Sweets Factory:
Glazing Machines
Crucibles
Tunnel Freezers
Screw Presses

Ear Plugs

Fuel
Attitude Indicator
Wireless Compass
Passengers
Fuel Catalyst
High Level Repair Items

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aa4uf1r
Username
Simon-abandon
Hi all,

Thanks for the gifts.
I need help from ANDROID neighbours for the below items for Level 10 buildings:

4x Laminator
6x Currency Detector
8x Explosives Detector
2x Technical Pen

Repair Base Level 6:
6x Pneumatic Cutter
1x Hardness Tester

Sweets Factories:
5x Glazing Machine
4x Crucible
11x Tunnel Freezer

Items I can send
Fuel (3units), Fuel Catalyst, Disposable Shampoo, Imprinter, Chocolate Candies, Cockpit Glass, Generator, Tour Review, Landing Lamp, Dispatcher Console, Rope Block, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Video Wall, Laser Level, Slide Rule, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Wide-angle Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Optical System, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Shredder, Spare Wire, Server Rack, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Defroster, Navigation Module, Master Plan, Fuel Hose, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Controller, Currency Detector, Wireless Compass, Flatwork Ironer, Blanket, Flatbed Scanner, Attitude Indicator, Technical Pen, Pneumatic Cutter, Glazing Machine, Earplugs, Fruit Lollipop

For player need the lower items for Level 7, 8 or 9 (Town hall, Tower and Terminal), welcome to send me those items and I will just click the "send in return".

Items I can "send in return": Trunstile, Coffee Machine, Energy Saving Lamp

Username: Simon-TPen,Tunne
Friend Code: aa4uf1r

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
@flip123 I am in the process of updating my town halls on Drew17 & LAX-2. I need one more laptop to complete. I know your Jpjpjp2 game can return them. If I send you a town hall item from one of those games, could you please just return the item? Thanks in advance.
Hi Lax, of course you can sent then, but as long as we have the bug, I am affraid I will not get them (and so can't sent back) but you can try

Reactions: LAX
My first shipment of gifts went out a moment ago for today. I still need 2 x Glazing Machine on my main game if anybody can help, and then I need Earplugs there. For my second game LY2, it needs Attitude Indicator, thanks! Here are the tags:

@Alfonz Senki: thanks for the Fuel (20) and Calibration Module to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@TSharper: thanks for the Tunnel Freezer to my second game, sent you Screw Press.
@Joe7: thanks for the Flight Catering to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@Puppy Chou: thanks for the Fuel (20) to both of my games, sent you Screw Press.
@Mario's Dad: thanks for the Flight Catering to my second game, sent you Screw Press.
@Juvenal: thanks for the Fuel (20) and Calibration Module to my second game, sent you Spare Wire.
@Nina: thanks for the Fuel (20) to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@flip123: thanks for the Earplugs to my second game, my second game won't be able to fly a Falcon very soon, so I would appreciate Earplugs on my main game for now, sent you Earplugs.
@spearman78: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Air Conditioner.
@nsari: thanks for the Glazing Machine, sent you Earplugs.
@hansle10: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@Bali Hi: thanks for the Fruit Lollipop, sent you Earplugs.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Thanks to my iOS neighbor's for the Fruit Lollipops and Sweets Factory items (three completed, three to go). I sent gifts in return.
Alas, I still cannot send gifts to my Android neighbors but I do want to recognize you for your generosity: @Gt city, @sportybear, @TSharper, @emily, @flip123, @nsari and @R3d_F1v3. Thank you!
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi all,
Thanks for the gifts my games recieved the past days. As Always-------> gifts went out again.
MY GAMES AREN'T UPDATED YET, TO MUCH BUGS!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom