Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thursday June 4th, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
@flip123 I am in the process of updating my town halls on Drew17 & LAX-2. I need one more laptop to complete. I know your Jpjpjp2 game can return them. If I send you a town hall item from one of those games, could you please just return the item? Thanks in advance.

If you couldn't get them from @flip123 then Uncle Mans Phone has/used to have the ability to send laptops. Just let me know and we can neighbor/gift with those accounts.

My second batch of gifts for today went out a moment ago! My main game LY needs 1 x Glazing Machine if anybody can help! Thanks! Both of my games do NOT need any Repair Base upgrade items, please do not waste your gift resource.

Here are the tags:
@javi: thanks for the Attitude Indicator to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@Marcio Veiga: thanks for the Crucible to my second game, sent you Fuel Catalyst.
@vayka1: thanks for the Attitude Indicator to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@Puppy Chou: thanks for the Fuel (20) to both of my games, sent you Screw Press.
@stevel2606: thanks for the Hardness Tester to my second game but I don't need any Repair Base items since 2 days ago, please do not waste your gift resource, sent you Riveter.
@Beer Baron: thanks for the Glazing Machine, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@Polar: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Screw Press.
@Robby Kusuma: sent you Navigation Module.
@flip123: sent you Earplugs and Attitude Indicator.
@spearman78: sent you Screw Press.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
avubje1
Username
TSharper
Thanks to my iOS neighbor's for the Fruit Lollipops and Sweets Factory items (three completed, three to go). I sent gifts in return.
Alas, I still cannot send gifts to my Android neighbors but I do want to recognize you for your generosity: @Gt city, @sportybear, @TSharper, @emily, @flip123, @nsari and @R3d_F1v3. Thank you!
Cheers,
Tom

You're welcome my friend. We play this together for years. It does not matter if we wait a few weeks until it is fixed.
have a nice weekend :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom