Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Spring has come

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
Need to complete the Valentines Bouquet x3 (again....) using the same shears on bushes as last time (good news if you've got some left over, and they can be gifted again). x3 Beautiful Butterflies collection (need butterfly nets, to get these click on butterflies of neighbors cities, then use the net on the butterflies on your own territories), and x3 running wild collections. Think the prize building is Botanical Garden

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
it's good because this challenge recognises previous collections - i already had the 3 running wild and the 3 bouquets. the problem is the butterflies. is it true the nets cannot be gifted? i clicked on butterflies when visiting all my neighbours and i received 3 nets total. when i used them on my own butterflies none of them gave me any butterflies so i think this will by far be the hardest collection for me. plus the drop rate is beyond terrible. i wish there was a flight that you could get the nets from instead of buying them for 2 greens each since they are pretty unreliable.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
i think the flowers are pretty easy to get though, considering friends can send pruning shears and also there are more flowers than butterflies to tap

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ag6cxya
Username
marsan/what i need
hi
@ ant I unfortunately deleted you in my friend list while searching you to click on your conservatory (to bad GI didn't put a confirm sign to delete things!),
can you add me? my friend code is : ag6cxya
thanks by advance marsan13

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
hello, not lucky with conservatory :S
Two days before its was great to visit neigbours!!! Now we go there, tap 3 buterfly, and wait more 2 minutes for another, and wait another 3 minutes for other buterfly, result : one net with very luck, or the usually zero!!!
Ah and on the end of day we tap on our butterfly and result : sometimes zero or one.... grrr
Only have one peacock, and 2 old worls swallotail :(

Top Bottom