Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Spring Has Come (2017)

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
Agreed. I didn't realize how many of them I have until I can't use them!!! :wideyed:
Agreed! I've had to go through and put most of my event buildings in the warehouse and build some of the longer timed normal buildings just to get by. But even with that, I'm not able to keep near as many planes in the air.

I've updated and restarted my computer, but I'm only seeing the event on one of my games. Both games are on the same computer (windows PC). I've checked for more updates but don't see any. I'm on version 5.2.5. This seems to have happened to other people as well who play multiple games on one computer. Any suggestions? TIA.
I have my main game, my alliance support game, and my grandaughter's game all on the same computer, and they all updated without any problems. I'm at a loss - don't know what to suggest.

Brodyaga

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
afoximf
Username
CA:***
Is there a chance to complete the event without bonuses? Drop rate for butterflies collection is zero for me so far). With active bonus, what is this drop rate then? Just curious how many nets I should have in the warehouse

Is there a chance to complete the event without bonuses? Drop rate for butterflies collection is zero for me so far). With active bonus, what is this drop rate then? Just curious how many nets I should have in the warehouse
I had a golden dice active for neighbor visits, and completed the event in 2 hours while it was active. To be honest, I already had the treadmills, and only needed 5 flowers, but I didn't have any butterflies and was able to get them all in 2 hours. I don't recall how many nets I used, but I had been receiving them as gifts for 2 days before windows got the event, then I started the day after. I would guess I used about 100 nets. About 1 drop every 5 clicks. The hardest part was having to keep visiting Madlen to refresh the butterflies to click.

Eren

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Zeytin11

Golden dice worked perfectly for flowers but not so perfect for butterflies. I spent 30 nets while GD bonus is active and only got 5 butterflies (3 different). Still need to complete 3 collection of butterflies. Sucks!

Top Bottom