Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

"The Great Game" update V1.65 (V1.66 for some)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
@ rodyw
As always there is one item not in the sent item list. It's the Video Board this time I think. It's going to take a lot of flights to get these :(

Yep - looks like we need to start asking for fuel20's to fly to these destinations :censored:

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
I have allready 17 stadiums in my warehouse... I will never build them, but i love the money and xp from finishing the collection :-D

Sweet - if you don't finish the promo - the drop rate stays high - don't collect till almost end of promo - max exp and coins... (y)

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Sweet - if you don't finish the promo - the drop rate stays high - don't collect till almost end of promo - max exp and coins... (y)

Yes thanks for the heads up... Its always like this... but now i can cash in for 13 more days! i will be a multi miljonair when im finished with this mission :cool:

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
@bew0072 - First time I have seen a airport being shutdown due to the head of the control tower being grounded!!!! :LOL: love it!!!

@ Melanine... Just as I was trying to get to know you :love: - Persevere

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
@Aero: 17 stadiums in stock? Send me one please! :p I need one more item for my first stadium, hope it drops today.

@BEW I'm sure your son loves you for publically embarassing him in your signature! lol :ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom