Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

"The Great Game" update V1.65 (V1.66 for some)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
91h526
Username
Melanie <3
Thank you guys, you are really sweet. But I invested a lot of time and it was nice to see my little airport and my cute town to grow and advance. The harder it is now to see how GI just cut me off. I use a LG P990. A dual core smart phone, nothing too old or exotic. I wrote to customer support over the weekend but did not hear anything back from them. I have now written to their Marketing Manager to see if she can at least let me know what is going on.
But I do not have any hope at all. Looks as if GI has just dropped support for my phone and I really can't be asked to f$%& around with some patches.

I will wait if I hear anything back from my acquaintance and then make a final decision based on her answer. Luckily, I have never invested any real money as that would really upset me.

I'll keep you posted. :unsure:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
91h526
Username
Melanie <3
Melanie, I would guess that GI has dropped the support for old Android OS.

Little bird told me that GI writes for specific devices and nor for Android Versions. Not sure if that's true...

And I can't upgrade my Android 2.2.2 because I need to use LG software to do so. But this software only runs on Windows. And I only use Ubuntu and Backtrack.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Well Melanie, even worst case scenario, I do hope we continue to see you here in some type of 'airport cuteness consulting' role.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
agmt6c4
Username
BrkTwn+(what I need)
Melanie said:
And I can't upgrade my Android 2.2.2 because I need to use LG software to do so. But this software only runs on Windows. And I only use Ubuntu and Backtrack.
I still think it is an OS issue. I am sure you can befriend (may be shortly :) ) one or two owners of Windows PC.
Also there are few "Live CD" to boot windows on your computer, but I am not sure how LG software will work under such windows...

Top Bottom