Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thanksgiving Day Quest 2015

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
New/old quest just popped up:
fullsizerender-45-jpg.1237

There are three parts to the quest:
1. Gather items from neighbors' residential buildings to collect The Pioneer Trail collection (3 times)
2. Acquire items from Thanksgiving Day collection to get a Thanksgiving Turkey (3 times)
3. Land guest planes to meet the guests (30 times)

The Pioneer Trail collection:
Millstone (drops from all neighbors' residences)
Cowboy Hat (drops from all neighbors' residences)
Flint and Steed (drops from all neighbors' residences)
Wagon Wheel (drops from all neighbors' residences)
Horseshoe (drops from all neighbors' residences)
Complete and you get a Settler's Wagon.

Thanksgiving Day collection:
Pumpkin Pie (drops from flights -- very seldom -- to Bali Island, Los Angeles, Singapore, New York, Chicago, Houston, Oslo)
Corn Cobs (drops from flights -- very seldom -- to Goa, Los Angeles, Rio, New York, Chicago, Houston, Oslo)
Cranberry Syrup (drops from flights -- very seldom -- to Turkish Coast, Los Angeles, Canary Islands, New York, Chicago, Houston, Oslo)
Sweet Potatoes (drops from flights -- very seldom -- to Cyprus, Los Angeles, London, New York, Chicago, Houston, Oslo)
Thanksgiving Cake (drops from flights -- seldom -- to Egypt and -- very seldom -- to Los Angeles, Rome, New York, Chicago, Houston, Oslo)
Complete and you get a Thanksgiving Turkey.

Complete the quest and you get a ...
image.jpeg

Cheers,
Tom

Last edited:
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Theo1977
Have the collections already (needed only one horseshoe which dropped as soon as I logged in). Need to only land guest planes now.

Does it affect our visitor's drop rates if we complete the quest?

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Apparently there are subquests associated with this quest that I do not have. (Thanks, @suzy!) One of them is to visit neighbors' Unique Gift Shops to get Model Airplanes ( 5 ) to finish the Little Wonders.
If you have Unique Gift Shops in your city, please list them in this thread!
Cheers,
Tom

Apparently there are subquests associated with this quest that I do not have. (Thanks, @suzy!) One of them is to visit neighbors' Unique Gift Shops to get Model Airplanes ( 5 ) to finish the Little Wonders.
If you have Unique Gift Shops in your city, please list them in this thread!
Cheers,
Tom

Bali Hi has a Unique Gift Shop.
It may be a bit difficult to spot, but it is below the Chryser Building, behind the Romantic Cafes.

drivefast99

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awlp2dv
Username
df99
df99 has a Unique Gift Shop - I moved it to the big open area in the center of my city. In 2 hours I should have 5 for visitors. I'm building 4 more.

Good Luck!

Last edited:

SFOPhD

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
SFOPhD
Both of my support accounts, ProfessorDFW and PDXCarpet, each have five unique gift shops for the this quest. Please feel free to visit or send neighbor requests.

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Fellow AC folk .... Has anyone been getting any thanksgiving cake and corn drops from Egypt and Cyprus? I have tallied over 100 flights to Egypt with plenty of drops from every item on the drop list except for the quest items. I have bonuses activated. If anyone has been getting drops, please share experience.
Happy flyin and space walkin
Ramy

SFOPhD

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
SFOPhD
Fellow AC folk .... Has anyone been getting any thanksgiving cake and corn drops from Egypt and Cyprus? I have tallied over 100 flights to Egypt with plenty of drops from every item on the drop list except for the quest items. I have bonuses activated. If anyone has been getting drops, please share experience.
Happy flyin and space walkin
Ramy
I received drops on my support accounts when the side-quest was active (and increased the probability from very seldom to seldom).

I'd recommend only flying to the destinations that drop all five quest items: LA, NY, Houston, Chicago, and Olso. The destinations that drop fewer items do not yield as efficient a return on flights.

Top Bottom