Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thanksgiving Day Quest 2013

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Since there isn't a separate quest thread I thought I would start one.

There are three parts to the quest:
1. Gather items from neighbors' residential buildings to collect The Pioneer Trail collection (3 times)
2. Acquire items from Thanksgiving Day collection to get a Thanksgiving Turkey (3 times)
3. Land guest planes to meet the guests (30 times)

The Pioneer Trail collection:
Millstone (drops from all neighbors' residences)
Cowboy Hat (drops from all neighbors' residences)
Flint and Steed (drops from all neighbors' residences)
Wagon Wheel (drops from all neighbors' residences)
Horseshoe (drops from all neighbors' residences)
Complete and you get a Settler's Wagon.

Thanksgiving Day collection:
Pumpkin Pie (drops from flights -- very seldom -- to Bali Island, Los Angeles, Singapore, New York, Chicago, Houston)
Corn Cobs (drops from flights -- very seldom -- to Goa, Los Angeles, Rio, New York, Chicago, Houston)
Cranberry Syrup (drops from flights -- very seldom -- to Turkish Coast, Los Angeles, Canary Islands, New York, Chicago, Houston)
Sweet Potatoes (drops from flights -- very seldom -- to Cyprus, Los Angeles, London, New York, Chicago, Houston)
Thanksgiving Cake (drops from flights -- seldom -- to Egypt and -- very seldom -- to Los Angeles, Rome, New York, Chicago, Houston)
Complete and you get a Thanksgiving Turkey.

Complete the quest and you get a Pioneer Lodge!
image.jpg

Cheers,
Tom

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
There is no (not yet) an update for this quest on Android.

But it is on iOS, with bounch of nice GI bugs... So many users have problems, and GI already announced that on their FB page.
So, hope new update will be out soon. :bag:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi all,

I've noticed a moment ago, on all my 3 games, that there is an update available for Android.
But i read the bugs for IOS- players, so i WON'T update yet. I'll wait what their FB- page will announce tomorrow:D

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
Unfortunately, my ASUS updated automatically. My game is not playable. If I click on a hangar, I get a message saying "time travelers are not allowed to start flights." If I click to collect money, it tells me "time travelers cannot collect income. Contact support if you think this is an error. " I highly reccomend that you do not update on Android if you can avoid it!

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
So far no problems with the update but i will also finish early as most of pioneer and turkey collections was gathered earlier completing all jet levels. I should have 30 planes by late tomorrow.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
I updated Jpjpjp2 (android), game works normal but has (big) problems saving progress. due to this I lost all the new gifts :-(

zenmie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4M4zz2
Username
zen_(items I need)
Updated my game. I see new that we have new flight destinations, anyone knows if the the flight items for those flights are in the gift_list?

Top Bottom