Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thank you Captain WH Rollins !

I would like to say a huge thank you to @Captain WH Rollins for the amazing guides that he writes and keeps updating through all the changes.

To reflect our gratitude he has been made an honouree VIP Flyer and his guide writing contributions recognised in his updated username and title.

Thank you :D

Last edited:
I would like to say a huge thank you to @Captain WH Rollins for the amazing guides that he writes and keeps updating through all the changes.

To reflect our gratitude he has been made an honouree VIP Flyer and his guide writing contributions recognised in his updated username and title.

What a great idea @Dave !

Fantastic honour - well done old friend @Captain WH Rollins , truly deserved
winner.jpg

A well deserved award for a truly dedicated gentleman long may you continue @Captain WH Rollins proud to call you my friend

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins

I just wanted to write and express my great thanks for being made an honouree VIP flyer and the writers guide title. Little did I know this, as I logged in this morning, to continue the work to update the new user guide, pertaining to surplus buildings, with the help of other forum members.

I also wanted to write and state for the record - were it not for you, your work colleagues, this forum and its members, I would have been long gone from the game of Airport City. I would have missed out on so much, the forum and its members, make the game so much more.

The user guides are one way of saying thank you to all of you.

Regards and Respects
Captain WH Rollins

I just wanted to write and express my great thanks for being made an honouree VIP flyer and the writers guide title. Little did I know this, as I logged in this morning, to continue the work to update the new user guide, pertaining to surplus buildings, with the help of other forum members.

I also wanted to write and state for the record - were it not for you, your work colleagues, this forum and its members, I would have been long gone from the game of Airport City. I would have missed out on so much, the forum and its members, make the game so much more.

Regards and Respects
Captain WH Rollins
You’ve also kept lots of us playing by providing info that can sometimes be difficult and frustrating to find. Thanks Capt.

Regards and Respects
Captain WH Rollins
Way to go my friend, keep it up

Regards and Respects
Captain WH Rollins
Congratulation :love: you deserve it (y)

Is there a sticky post or page where one can see and click on all of the available guides? If not I think it would be a great idea and a one stop place where all questions could be reviewed/referred.

Congrats to you @Captain WH Rollins

1574698943403.png

Is there a sticky post or page where one can see and click on all of the available guides? If not I think it would be a great idea and a one stop place where all questions could be reviewed/referred.

Congrats to you @Captain WH Rollins

View attachment 23176
Yes, there is. Click on Airport City Guides in the main forum, then Captain Rollins guides are a sticky at the top.
guides.JPG

Top Bottom