Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Story Tasks for The Great Game

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I will update this thread as I expose new tasks.

1. With Every Comfort - Build a Brazillian Villa (0 tickets)
  2. Practice Begins - Visit the Brazilian Villa to take the coach's message to the players (0 tickets)
  3. A Terrible Loss - Run a flight to Sao Paulo (25 tickets)
  4. A Miracle Boy - Run another flight to Sao Paulo (0 tickets)
  5. The Small Joys of Pro Sports - Visit the Hotel 0/1 (0 tickets)
  6. Dreams Come True - Visit the Coffee Bar for a business lunch 0/1 (50 tickets)
  7. Size Does Matter - Accept guest planes to obtain the Uniform 0/1 (0 tickets)
  8. Building a Stadium - Build a Stadium by completing the It's a Goal collection from the Brazilian Villa and the Brazilian Cottage 0/1 (0 tickets)
    Stadium needs 2 of each of the following - Bench, Goal Posts, Video Board, Robotic Lawnmower
  9. Brazilian Carnival - Complete the Carnival Magic collection from special adventure flights x1 (75 tickets)
  10. A Warm Welcome - Visit Coffee Bars 5x, Tap Seafood Restaurants 5x, Visit the Hotel 5x (0 tickets)
  11. Gifts for My Friends - Visit the Stadium to complete the Fan Zone collection 0/1 (0 tickets)
  12. Celebrating the Champion - Accept guest planes to meet Fabio's friends 10x (100 tickets)

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
04bb6zwif
Username
lawrenceaaaa
I have:
3 x Hotels
6 x Coffee Bars

Anyone feel free to visit.
hi @Teboho sorry for asking this, I just downloaded the apps and realized the event is only 5 day left, and I want to try finish it if possible. May I know how hotel and coffee bars helped? because based on Chloe's post it seems don't need hotel and coffee bars.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
hi @Teboho sorry for asking this, I just downloaded the apps and realized the event is only 5 day left, and I want to try finish it if possible. May I know how hotel and coffee bars helped? because based on Chloe's post it seems don't need hotel and coffee bars.
We all just downloaded it. Check the list at the beginning of this thread.

I will update this thread as I expose new tasks.

1. With Every Comfort - Build a Brazillian Villa (0 tickets)
  2. Practice Begins - Visit the Brazilian Villa to take the coach's message to the players (0 tickets)
  3. A Terrible Loss - Run a flight to Sao Paulo (25 tickets)
  4. A Miracle Boy - Run another flight to Sao Paulo (0 tickets)
  5. The Small Joys of Pro Sports - Visit the Hotel 0/1 (0 tickets)
  6. Dreams Come True - Visit the Coffee Bar for a business lunch 0/1 (50 tickets)
  7. Size Does Matter - Accept guest planes to obtain the Uniform 0/1 (0 tickets)
  8. Building a Stadium - Build a Stadium by completing the It's a Goal collection from the Brazilian Villa and the Brazilian Cottage 0/1 (0 tickets)
    Stadium needs 2 of each of the following - Bench, Goal Posts, Video Board, Robotic Lawnmower
  9. Brazilian Carnival - Complete the Carnival Magic collection from special adventure flights x1 (75 tickets)
  10. (0 tickets)
  11. (0 tickets)
  12. (100 tickets)
Can you watch videos to get the items for the stadium? (i.e., Bench, Goal Posts, Video Board, Robotic Lawnmower)

Top Bottom