Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Still no weekend code?

There business model will be something that drives many players away. LOL I have seen this before AI thinks this encourages more from humans to"want" to pay, it has the opposite effect. It is only a game.
Perhaps. However, for every 1 that leaves there's like 10 new and at least 1 is bound to pay - at least they're betting.

Last edited:
The land expansion window has just become available, open for the next 4 days and 4 hours - not enough green notes I'm very sorry to say. We now move on.....

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Yup - i am only 2 greenies short!

grumpy.jpg

Gi have never put it here. It’s only ever us who repost. FB is GIs only method of communicating. Nothings changed. Zero obligation to do anything more than look at FB. They themselves closed their FB version of the game.
From what I understand, the FB version was discontinued because it was based on Flash and the sunset date for Flash has past. I think they would want us to move to tail.gg.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
This Saturday morning the Tesla Power Plant become available to purchase at a discount through the daily bank for 24 green notes, instead of the 30 green notes through the Game Store. While I do not regret the purchase, I did need to increase my electricity capacity, it has now left me with zero green notes. It will be a very, very long time before I'm able to purchase a plot of land. It is not a complaint on my part, just the way things have become, following the decision by Game Insight not to issue any more weekend codes.

Image how more difficult it will be for those who are new to the game and have not been playing for long.

Regards and Respects
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
I'm inclined to agree with the sentiment that they are pushing us towards facebook; instead of the weekly code they now seem to push more and more for facebook-actions where you can 'win' prices if you post on facebook. The frequency of such actions seem to have gone up at the same time they denied us the weekly bonus.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
RogF1
With no greenies given each week and I now feel inundated with far too many adverts, a vast amount of the pleasure I have had over the years is now disappearing quickly. So now I am not playing anymore.
Good luck to you all.

Top Bottom