Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

So frustrating for newer player

real money for in-game coins and cash( airport cash )
This I know, but what would the logic behind buying coins with real money be? Coins are easily produced there's commercial buildings, landing guest planes, landing your planes, landing your helicopters, launches and numerous collections form landing planes all these produce coins then add bonuses to the mix... @Chloe11111 said the other day she landed guest planes all day and made a million coins and I agree with her I have over 5 million coins from uncollected collections.
1 mistake I ever did in this game was buying coins with my real money but that was way back I think it was my 2nd week playing this game and soon after the purchase I felt annoyed for even making that choice because this is easily achievable with some planning and a bit of strategising.

Coins are nothing but AC cash and gold tokens are something but even these are easy to make: strategise and ask questions... You will get the answers...

R

Requested Deletion 060121

This I know, but what would the logic behind buying coins with real money be? Coins are easily produced there's commercial buildings, landing guest planes, landing your planes, landing your helicopters, launches and numerous collections form landing planes all these produce coins then add bonuses to the mix... @Chloe11111 said the other day she landed guest planes all day and made a million coins and I agree with her I have over 5 million coins from uncollected collections.
1 mistake I ever did in this game was buying coins with my real money but that was way back I think it was my 2nd week playing this game and soon after the purchase I felt annoyed for even making that choice because this is easily achievable with some planning and a bit of strategising.

Coins are nothing but AC cash and gold tokens are something but even these are easy to make: strategise and ask questions... You will get the answers...
You'r right
This option is for people who cant make money using flights etc........

This is a game for the long haul ... no instant gratification here. There are players in this forum who are playing the same game since 2012. Some tasks won't be achieved for months and some ... maybe years.

I played for 2012 to 2016 then quit for a while. I started a new game Feb 2020 (about 9 months ago) and there are still significant building upgrades I need to do.

You haven't missed anything. This is not a style of play that everybody is into. But you don't have to achieve everything in a day.
Youre not missing anything. Its a long term game, yes, but its also a game which is slow to play on your own. Thats why here is good. You have a question, you ask and someone will answer. Its also fun to be part of an alliance that can communicate. Are you in an alliance? That could help you a lot. Drop me aPM if you are looking as I have a vacancy is a small group that is just starting and Ive just started a Forum group thread for us. Youd be welcome.

R

The best way
Get neighbours
Get Fuel
Get Passengers
Launch Flights and do space launchs
build commercial building etc:-

Many ways to earn money without buying it (y)(y)

@Tito

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0452p2l1m
Username
@Tito
Welcome to Airport City. Most newbies don't know what they are getting into. Yes, it is extremely expensive. But subjectively it's worth it. I have a budget for this game because I love playing. It's a decision you must make. If you can afford it, welcome and have fun with it. If you still want to play sans paying, it will take longer to advance and beautify your city/airport. I wish you all the luck. Unfortunately, not everything is free.

@Tito

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Welcome to Airport City. Most newbies don't know what they are getting into. Yes, it is extremely expensive. But subjectively it's worth it. I have a budget for this game because I love playing. It's a decision you must make. If you can afford it, welcome and have fun with it. If you still want to play sans paying, it will take longer to advance and beautify your city/airport. I wish you all the luck. Unfortunately, not everything is free.

@Tito
I have to differ on one point. Over the years, I have seen some quite successful players who do an awful lot with the little bit they get playing for free.

On my new version of the game (started in Feb) I got 6-7 months in before spending a cent. But then I wanted to fly 150k plus pax every week. But without paying, I was finishing every event and progressing quite quickly.

But certainly, if you want to be in the top ranks of flyers, you will be shelling out a bit of money.

R

Not necessary
I have seen some players reaching 80level and over1000stars without buying it
They are also successful

Vikas Rana

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Vikas Rana
Buy one Movie Theater and use speed-ups. Buy some car dealer ships for quick coin collections
Also try to visit some neighbors with planetarium regularly, this thread will help you adding them.
Collections from Planetariums, Launch Pad Level 3, Mission Control Center Level 3 generates 2000 coins per collection.. It may take some time but once the collections starting to build up you can earn thousands of coins on daily basis by just visiting your neighbors. These visits will also help you in future space launches.

@Tito

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0452p2l1m
Username
@Tito
I have to differ on one point. Over the years, I have seen some quite successful players who do an awful lot with the little bit they get playing for free.

On my new version of the game (started in Feb) I got 6-7 months in before spending a cent. But then I wanted to fly 150k plus pax every week. But without paying, I was finishing every event and progressing quite quickly.

But certainly, if you want to be in the top ranks of flyers, you will be shelling out a bit of money.
I just saw your message. I just got back from being in the hospital for a week. I had my gallbladder removed but while I was there I finished the event since I had all this time to play. I just like playing because I love this game. I don't compete, I just play. I am more of an aesthetics player. I just like building my city and making it breathtaking. Most of the cities I see are like trophy cases where people just put their awards together. I like functionality. But to each his/her own. I really don't mind paying. I have the money and I don't mind playing. But I do understand why people don't pay.

Have a great evening Chloe,

Tito

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
@Tito exactly. Everybody plays their own style of game. My goals are set for me. They aren't goals against other players. I'm not building the aesthetic city right now, but I can see a day when I do ... when I have nothing left to spend coins on

As for that gallbladder, take care of yourself. I have heard they are as painful as childbirth.

@Tito

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0452p2l1m
Username
@Tito
@Tito exactly. Everybody plays their own style of game. My goals are set for me. They aren't goals against other players. I'm not building the aesthetic city right now, but I can see a day when I do ... when I have nothing left to spend coins on

As for that gallbladder, take care of yourself. I have heard they are as painful as childbirth.
I have three kids, I don't think it's as painful as giving birth, according to my wife. :ROFLMAO:

Device
  1. iPad
Youre not missing anything. Its a long term game, yes, but its also a game which is slow to play on your own. Thats why here is good. You have a question, you ask and someone will answer. Its also fun to be part of an alliance that can communicate. Are you in an alliance? That could help you a lot. Drop me aPM if you are looking as I have a vacancy is a small group that is just starting and Ive just started a Forum group thread for us. Youd be welcome.
How do I join an alliance

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
UUUUUUUUUUUuuuuugggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a full head of hair when I began 10 years ago. Now I'm bald from tearin my hair out in frustration.

But here, between this forum, discord, facebook, telegram, or other, where the AC community converses; we are family

lol I'm not here for the game. I'm here for the people

Top Bottom