Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

So frustrating for newer player

Device
  1. iPhone
This game is ridiculously frustrating for newer players. I know I need to upgrade runways, but its annoying they keep asking me for the next higher runway, when I just upgraded it from last level. I finally was able to buy a 4th stand and then a week later, buy a Hawk plane. Flew it ONCE & already need it repaired!! Really?!?! Now I have to upgrade my repair building and of course cannot afford it. Plus need more land, which I can't buy. Now I get 4000 deals to where the dev wants me to spend money. Their greed seems a lot more than other games. Another ridiculous thing is that I buy a building, wait a day for it to be built & I I cannot do anything with it because I don't have what is needed to open it. If I pay for something & takes days to get it, then it site on my doorstep until I run around and get random items before I can even open it, is ridiculous too! I am a very patient person, but all the items needed, I have no control over how I get them.
I really feel like uninstalling it because of all these issues. Not to mention, the amount of unobtainable items in the to-do list. If I don't have my tablet on the game every minute of every day, just to get items, you get nowhere! Screentime has drastically gone up due to trying to get coins.

What am I missing guys? Please help!
Stay at one level and just collect coins but I know what your saying

Top Bottom