Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Share our Double QL Bonus for Green Apogee launches on Sunday August 24

Big thanks to Deetee04 and nsari for sharing your QL with us and for the excellent job on organizing the party! Especially for Deetee04 who constantly reminded us the position arrangement for the up coming launch and reminded people on the rules :)! Also thanks to all who participated in the party, we are such as disciplined group! (y)

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
Also the greatest parties come to an end. But a party can only be great if there are a lot of good guests!
First of all big thanks for my partner Sari (nsari) for working out, organizing and sharing the bonus that made our QL Sunday a great success!
But I'm also very proud of all good friends, neighbors or forum members that visit our launches, stick to rules and prositions so that everbody had great benefit today. Without all of you we hadn't succeed!
Now I'm going to make some diner but first drink a beer (or 2, or 3...) . It was a big pleasure to coordinate and communicate everything today, thank you all!!!!!!
Also it gives me a nr 1 position in the top100 for green launches, nice. For now I have to open 40 Silver, Bronze, Blue and Black boxes because I hadn't time for that:).

For the ones who aren't tired, my QL bonus works for another 12 hours so I'm going to do a few solo launches now. I don't care about positions but am ready with coordinating...... good luck!!

Cheers,
Dick

For the ones who aren't tired, my QL bonus works for another 12 hours so I'm going to do a few solo launches now. I don't care about positions but am ready with coordinating...... good luck!!

Cheers,
Dick

Great job Deetee04! Are you going to do Green Launches with your single QL?

nsari & Deetee04 - guys, many thanks for the party - very well executed and great discipline from all forum members that participated. Apologies for joining a few cheeky even launches but all well that ends well!!!! Dick - I see you are heading the top100 for green launches (IOS). Hope you get another QL as a reward and you know who.. doesn't suddenly find an extra 40 launches at the 11th hour. I am up for carrying on with some more launches - will they be green ones???

image.jpg

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
Massimo4256 ; LauraB72 ; axigog4
Username
Massimo4256 ; LauraB72 ; Scorpion73
To nsari and Deetee04
My best congratulation per the perfect organization of QL Apogee Party of today!!!!
Was my first join to this party and I'm really wonder as everything went well for all the day: FANTASTIC!!!!
After 29 launches this afteroon I had to stop because I finished the necessary series for the launch and I finished also the fuel (now I have in stock only junk)...

I have in my stock of Massimo4256 one Quantum Leap bonus but I can't use it until I will restore my stock of fuel and series for the launches.
I will use surely as you did today, sharing with another player with QL bonus, in order to reduce the time flight and miximize the number of launches.

IMPORTANT: despite I have not reached the level 9 (so I have not the gift to activate TH9, Control Tower9 and Terminal 9) I discovered that I can from now RESEND one gift of this Group.
For example I received COFFEE MACHINE and hitting RESEND I sent INFRARED CAMERA. I don't know which gift I have for the other two buildings but I can discover if you send me gifts of this Group and after hitting RESEND, you give me a feedback of which receive. So please start to send gift of level 9 Group. I will reply with RESEND...

Thanks

Massimo

Top Bottom