Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Share our Double QL Bonus for Green Apogee launches on Sunday August 24

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
nsari and I plan to do a Double Quantum Leap this Sunday August 24 from GMT 6 am, so keep your schedule and launch pads open if you are interested. They will be Green (Apogee) missions and I will try to get the first three positions sorted before each launch, so we can take the launches slowly (5-7 min) per launch. The aim is to get is to help as many people as possible with gold,silver or bronze, not to have a scramble for the top positions (only 1600 points needed per launch!!), and to do at least 40 launches for those who are chasing starts (like both of us do). Let me know if you need first places and second or third and we can accommodate everyone if possible. If you plan to join, please make sure we are neighbours before Sunday and send an invite to Nsari(az9wftj) and/or Deetee03 if you are not. In case of too many interested friends (launches fail when there are more then 19 participants) we will split into 2 groups (even and un-even launches). Hope to see many of you on Sunday.
I will publish a schedule and specific rules later in this thread. We will launch each 15 minutes and will take a break from 10 am until 10.30 am GMT time.

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
Deetee04
Yes .. i would like to sign up for this QL Party ..
Preferably for some first place please. I still hunting for my first Alien Legacy.
If you make some rules is more advisable. Because the points of green rocket is too tight.
Thanks.

Welcome to the party, I will reserve a couple of first places for you!
Rules and schedule with times and positions will follow later this week, nothing very special but I'm aware of all risks.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
hi Dick (Deetee04),

I would be interested to join some with Jpjpjp999. I have sent an invite, please accept. I would prefer a few first places if possible as I am hunting for an alien legacy but also because i could really use the coins for upgrades (saving for mission control level 3).
Jpjpjp999 will only join 7 launches (not more collections).

Jpjpjp2 will probably also join some but have to open some launch ready boxes first to see what I can put in

Thanks

Deetee04 and nsari, Thanks for the offering to share your QL's with us AGAIN! I would love to join and get some first, second and third places if time schedule works. I will wait to see your schedule. Also you said it will start at "Sunday August 24 from GMT 6 am", can you identify the time with a major city you live/use? So people can convert using the world clock at http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/ to accurately convert to their local time zone considering the summer time? Thanks!

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Deetee04 and nsari I would join too, but will not be at home. Therefore will not apply for places 1-3, but will join as much time as will be possible and support launches. Thanks for your good will and support you're offering for this community here. Great (y)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi Deetee04 and nsari, i want to join too, some 1st places for my game AYON1 would be pleasant.
AYON1 wants to run for the 1st Alien Legacy.
My other 2 games (VAYKA1 and NOYA12) will join some launches for support;)
Looking forward to see the schedule(s) and both of you are very generous to share the QL's(y)(y)(y)

Terminal E

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aj7ohtt
Username
Terminal E
Hello
I also would like to join you nsari and Deetee04. I will support you and enjoy any place. I have sent invitations to both of you. My code ajohtt

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
Deetee04 and nsari, Thanks for the offering to share your QL's with us AGAIN! I would love to join and get some first, second and third places if time schedule works. I will wait to see your schedule. Also you said it will start at "Sunday August 24 from GMT 6 am", can you identify the time with a major city you live/use? So people can convert using the world clock at http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/ to accurately convert to their local time zone considering the summer time? Thanks!

6 AM GMT time means for me 8 AM (GMT+2, Amsterdam time). On this moment it is now 12.30 PM for me(GMT+2) so GMT time at this moment is 10.30 AM.

Kazinho

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vd3s3a
Username
Kazinho / Harambe
I would probably join a couple of launches.

I also have 4 x QL bonuses that I am intending to use in the next few weeks.

Anyone else keen to make them double-ups?

Top Bottom