Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows SERVER ERROR May affect more than Windows Players

D

Deleted member 5399

Serious lags in the servers this morning for me @06:00 UTC-6 or so.
Trying to land rockets, and can't click on shuttle on airstrip.
Gifting lag about 5-10 minutes on just trying to collect what was gifted.
Am going to wait after morning errands, about noontime for me before I check again and resume the gifting thing.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Am going to wait after morning errands, about noontime for me before I check again and resume the gifting thing.

Yes, I'm having the same problems here in the UK, the time lag between clicking and the result of clicking is somewhat slow. Almost missed out on a quick red launch.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

I am also having these problems here in the UK

Regards
Harcourt

D

Deleted member 5399

Yeah well I attempted to collect gifts from both Windows and Android versions of the game and out of 20-30 horseshoes, FuelX20, sickles, or anything else for that matter, I went to use the items I supposedly did receive, and none of them were there to use.
I'd go to click on clovers or leprechauns and it would tell me i had to spend greenies to buy them.
So no point in collecting gifts from neighbors if they are stuck in cyberspace.
I tried to send out 20 from ANF3 but not sure anyone will get anything.

D

Deleted member 5399

Tried sending gifts out fronm ANF3 and got pop up says neighbor appreciates it, but tried from Windows ANF1 and nothing. It still shows I have 20 gifts to send.

Same with me

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
I
I am also having these problems I lost a Red launch when it returned I have sent some gifts but very patchy hope they arrive

I lost first place awards in the red rocket that landed - I clicked on it on the runway and error message said I had to be connected to the internet (I definitely am connected) and there was nothing when I checked warehouse to see if the awards made it there.

My gifting on windows has been vert laggy on windows, however, my android game
has no problems. I have to wait 5-10 seconds after every gift on windows for it to
register. If I send multiple gifts of the same type and use the check boxes to speed that
up nothing gets sent forcing me to go through each neighbor one by one waiting between
each. Also on my support game I never get the confirmation a gift was sent and it does
not register I noticed on the daily quest that no gifts were registered even though all
neighbors were sent gifts. On my main game which is also windows it actually gives me the confirmation
and registers just have to wait stated time to get the confirmation.

D

Deleted member 5399

Pardon me but this is really beginning to aggravate me. I have 499 neighbors on my regular list, 9 who want to join and the 5 on the add list.
So it puts me above and beyond the 500 limit. And now because I can't delete the other 5 0r 9 at all, I can't send nor receive gifts, or even take part in launches.
So I'm blocked by this GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR stupid server issue.
What is the point of me paying the game if I cannot even contribute head counts to my alliance. ANF1 and ANF2 are both stuck like this. I grow anymore in ANF3 and 4 and will end up with the same problem.
I'M TRAPPED IN MY OWN PC WORLD. AHH IT'S LIKE THE GAME TRON.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Pardon me but this is really beginning to aggravate me. I have 499 neighbors on my regular list, 9 who want to join and the 5 on the add list.
So it puts me above and beyond the 500 limit. And now because I can't delete the other 5 0r 9 at all, I can't send nor receive gifts, or even take part in launches.
So I'm blocked by this GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR stupid server issue.
What is the point of me paying the game if I cannot even contribute head counts to my alliance. ANF1 and ANF2 are both stuck like this. I grow anymore in ANF3 and 4 and will end up with the same problem.
I'M TRAPPED IN MY OWN PC WORLD. AHH IT'S LIKE THE GAME TRON.
you can clean the 499 list - I'm sure there are inactive players there

Top Bottom