Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Santa's Bad Day Quest 2014

@InCoNvEnIeNtE makes a good point about GI finishing the quest early, as it's been a tough one with very low drop rates...I know on a couple of the destinations I'm only a few flights away from three starring them, so I'll be pushing this quest to the wire...but will complete with a few hours to go to make sure, as it would be really disappointing to miss receiving the reward!
This happened to me once on another quest.....
Az...

All completed, with about 6 minutes remaining on the countdown timer (although I made sure my game remained 'open'....)
Managed to 3 star Africa in the nick of time, just Eurasia and Australia to finish off next / this year...lol!
Thanks again for everyone's help, couldn't have done it without my great friends and the vehicle that this fantastic forum provides....
Cheers,
Az
Ps ....which quest usually comes next?? Isn't there something to do with Valentine's ??

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
@Az1, i think the next Quest will be Valentine, so you've got to wait some weeks before this rolls. But you'll never know, maybe GI will release an other quest.

Top Bottom