Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Santa's Bad Day Quest 2014

@InCoNvEnIeNtE
Just for you....
Drop rates from countries that give the items is very poor...was a bit better when I tried a golden dice....but then again,I've just had a flight return and got a snow machine and bauble at the same time...! As random as ever, what makes AC so great...
Cheers,
Az
image.jpg

[/QUOTE]
@InCoNvEnIeNtE
Just for you....
Drop rates from countries that give the items is very poor...was a bit better when I tried a golden dice....but then again,I've just had a flight return and got a snow machine and bauble at the same time...! As random as ever, what makes AC so great...
Cheers,
Az
View attachment 1268

Does anyone have screenshots to show what items are required to complete the other quest buildings?

Igloo, Ice Castle, Skating Rink.
Thanks

Alfonz Senki

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
main: alnmgae, support: 04ms6v1e, 2nd support: a0o8r60
Username
main: AS-..... (the item I need the most), support: AS-no_gift!
@InCoNvEnIeNtE
Just for you....
Cheers,
Az
I watch videos to get those items. Build an ice castle or skate rink -> watch video -> delete -> repeat 5x a day -> :happy:

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Does anyone know whether the lanterns are converted to fuel if you complete or do you still receive the lantern when they are gifted to you?

Alfonz Senki

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
main: alnmgae, support: 04ms6v1e, 2nd support: a0o8r60
Username
main: AS-..... (the item I need the most), support: AS-no_gift!
I see what you mean now...yes. I have loads of ice rinks etc in my warehouse, so you get another chance of watching a video for every new build...?
Yes, you can watch a video for every new build, max 5x a day.

Top Bottom