Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Santa's Bad Day Quest 2014

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
@Neil ellor @greensmith @Pakman @flip123 et al. Now we know that once the quest is completed, you still can recieve lanterns from neighbors. A follow-up question then: If you return the lantern back to the sourse, considering you have finished the quest, would he/she get them or will it convert to fuel. Has anyone tried and can confirm.
Cheers,
Ramy
In the past, you could receive and sent quest items even after the quest was finished by hitting sent back. I don't know if they changed it together with levels of receiving items

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
@Neil ellor @greensmith @Pakman @flip123 et al. Now we know that once the quest is completed, you still can recieve lanterns from neighbors. A follow-up question then: If you return the lantern back to the sourse, considering you have finished the quest, would he/she get them or will it convert to fuel. Has anyone tried and can confirm.
Cheers,
Ramy
I think that they would keep bouncing back and forth if you both hit return. I am sure that is the case as with building upgrade items but i have not proven this.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Today I finished the quest in jpjpjp2 and jpjpjp999.
the building in jpjpjp2 is max population+50, jpjpjp999 is one collectable a day....
did someone build them?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
@flip123 its diferent on your 2 acc´s? i mean, its only one collectable for jpjpjp999 ?
i just hope they dont finished this quest before the time, like it happens last year, i gonna finish this weekend

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
So Android & iOS could possibly get different drops??
Yes, I think so. In the beginning, Mel posted a picture of android. I then posted the picture of Ipad as it was different. I now see the difference between my Iphone and android tablet.... See the pictures in the beginning of the thread.

eat007

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahkdwlo , 04fsgyc9
Username
erik1itemneeded, erik2itemneeded
My ski resorts both produce one collectible item per day and increase max population by 50. I have 2 games, both android.

Jay J

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Pls see signature
Username
jj- / minime-
Ski Resort drops one collectible item per day (android).
I have a question.
My second game completed the required missions to to get Ski Resort, but Igloo and Ice Castle are not completed yet. If I click "Complete" to get Ski Resort, all the flights to Santa event destinations will disappear. Does it mean Igloo and Ice Castle will remain as ghost buildings....until the next Santa event??? :unsure:

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Ski Resort drops one collectible item per day (android).
I have a question.
My second game completed the required missions to to get Ski Resort, but Igloo and Ice Castle are not completed yet. If I click "Complete" to get Ski Resort, all the flights to Santa event destinations will disappear. Does it mean Igloo and Ice Castle will remain as ghost buildings....until the next Santa event??? :unsure:
@Jay J
Yes, it will remain as a ghost building. But you can spend greenies to complete it if you wish.
Cheers,
Tom

Jay J

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Pls see signature
Username
jj- / minime-
@Jay J
Yes, it will remain as a ghost building. But you can spend greenies to complete it if you wish.
Cheers,
Tom
Thank you very much for answering my question, Tom.:)
All the flights I send out brings everything but the one I need. :(
I just sent neighbor requests from my both games. Will you please accept?:D
Thanks,
Jay

Top Bottom