Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Rock the sky 2018 event

I am 15th in Titanium, on 1088, if it helps? 1st in titanium is on 1315, lowest on 800 and is 100th.
View attachment 14415
Well, “my” Titanium has 309 people. #1 has 3700 points and the last one has 800. I’m #58 at 2804 points...
It’s now 23:40 Lisbon (and London) summer time, which means UTC+1
Very different titanium leagues...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
046ujujk
Username
Joey
Well, “my” Titanium has 309 people. #1 has 3700 points and the last one has 800. I’m #58 at 2804 points...
It’s now 23:40 Lisbon (and London) summer time, which means UTC+1
Very different titanium leagues...

My titanium league has 182 people, the lowest with 810 points and the 1st with 3655 points. I'm #11 with 2629. How can i be in 11th and you with more points than me be #58 ?? . Apparently there are several leagues with diferent levels and rules...

My titanium league has 182 people, the lowest with 810 points and the 1st with 3655 points. I'm #11 with 2629. How can i be in 11th and you with more points than me be #58 ?? . Apparently there are several leagues with diferent levels and rules...
Of course there are. The only league that has only one list it’s the platinium one. It’s a tree like structure

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
If you are my neighbor already, and can send pocket whistles, please do so until the end of the event. I need A LOT of them to get what I need. I will send whatever is in your game title, but if you want something specific, let me know either in this thread or in a PM. Thanks in advance.

Note: I know this belongs in the trading thread (it's there as well), but it makes sense to put it where all the event participants can see it.

Yes, just used 28 whistles and got just three items.

This is gonna be a slog.
Almost the same here. Got 4 items, NONE of the second (DK name in EN) which is my rarest : I only need 4 of those to finish that collection.
But for me the worst has been the main stage: not a single drop since this morning (that means around 16 hours ago, when I finished lvl3)

Southoftheborder

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ve9l34
Username
Southoftheborder
Almost the same here. Got 4 items, NONE of the second (DK name in EN) which is my rarest : I only need 4 of those to finish that collection.
But for me the worst has been the main stage: not a single drop since this morning (that means around 16 hours ago, when I finished lvl3)
Nice problem to have I still need 5 circuit breaker panels to finish stage2!!!!!!

Top Bottom