Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Rock the sky…. I’ve already give up hope 😞

It is the most basic requirement for a company to make money and profit, and to ensure that it can survive in the future competition.
It's like every one of us needs the most basic food, water and recreational activities every day (adjust the time and intensity according to everyone's habits).
Some people may also need some medical assistance, which is the most basic need.

Last edited:
In the last two days I’ve had three tasks to visit 35+ campsites. Right now I have zero whistles left and find the pickup rate from neighbour cities running 20-30%. I don’t mind the events being challenging but it seems pretty clear the only way to complete tasks is to spend greenies.
Back to my alliance tasks!
Some tricks: friend in need let’s you pick 10 (+1) tents at each neighbor for a week; whistles can be gifted (some of us have whistles, some have baggage tags, but not both); if you get the 37 tents task, don’t do it right away, wait for the last task to refresh - it can happen you are asked to get an item for the Does it Come in Black collection, which drops from tents. With luck, you also get at the same time the 15 tents first task - if that happens, with 37 visits you get all 3 tasks done 😉

Device
  1. iPad
Username
BWAU96
It is the most basic requirement for a company to make money and profit, and to ensure that it can survive in the future competition.
It's like every one of us needs the most basic food, water and recreational activities every day (adjust the time and intensity according to everyone's habits).
Some people may also need some medical assistance, which is the most basic need.

I don't think any reasonable person would disagree that GI should make money. If they don't, the game will go away. That said, efforts to make profit have to be balanced against customer expectations, or the players will go away. What I'm seeing is increasing numbers of people saying is the game is becoming less worthy of the cost. The events have all become mostly just the same daily task cycles, just with different characters and themes. After about 12-15 levels, the event points from flights and buildings become almost meaningless, as the points gained from those do very little to impact the hundreds and thousands of points needed to advance to the next level.

As Rick said in the first post, I too have had the same "visit 37 tents". I've actually had that one about 4-5 times already (same for the "visit music store 20 times). I'm fortunate that I had just activated the "A Friend in Need" bonus the day before the event, so that has helped. I will give GI their due credit for the recent 10th anniversary event, and also the last event that provided opportunities for car-tapping greenies and the mini-game that provided opportunities to earn additional resources, but in fairness, most events lack creativity and variety.

One of my support games got a fly to Roskilde, as did my wife's game. Not only do we not have a Falcon, we don't even have a Sweets Factory (and that takes 4 days to build). A little frustrating. Fortunately, there's not any prizes that we really want.
Both of my support games were given my first Jumbo assignment and have the highest Hawk aircraft.
It saved me a lot of time ... but I regret all the players who happened in their main games, it's really annoying.

I don't think any reasonable person would disagree that GI should make money. If they don't, the game will go away. That said, efforts to make profit have to be balanced against customer expectations, or the players will go away. What I'm seeing is increasing numbers of people saying is the game is becoming less worthy of the cost. The events have all become mostly just the same daily task cycles, just with different characters and themes. After about 12-15 levels, the event points from flights and buildings become almost meaningless, as the points gained from those do very little to impact the hundreds and thousands of points needed to advance to the next level.

As Rick said in the first post, I too have had the same "visit 37 tents". I've actually had that one about 4-5 times already (same for the "visit music store 20 times). I'm fortunate that I had just activated the "A Friend in Need" bonus the day before the event, so that has helped. I will give GI their due credit for the recent 10th anniversary event, and also the last event that provided opportunities for car-tapping greenies and the mini-game that provided opportunities to earn additional resources, but in fairness, most events lack creativity and variety.
If you go bankrupt directly, the company and games will not exist.
Besides, there are so many games that you can choose freely。

IT WAS whited out & had a completion bar showing 1/10
It lasted ~20 min, but currently working now.
It happened to me when I warehoused my Sound Store after the 15 minute refresh timer started, as I wanted to avoid the task of visiting 20 sound stores, it got fixed as soon as I got the Sound Store back to the city
(Note : To remove the strenuous Sound Store task (for beginners or even for experts who are irritated with this task) warehouse your Sound Store after finishing the task and before collecting the 1060 event currency)

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Some tricks: friend in need let’s you pick 10 (+1) tents at each neighbor for a week; whistles can be gifted (some of us have whistles, some have baggage tags, but not both); if you get the 37 tents task, don’t do it right away, wait for the last task to refresh - it can happen you are asked to get an item for the Does it Come in Black collection, which drops from tents. With luck, you also get at the same time the 15 tents first task - if that happens, with 37 visits you get all 3 tasks done 😉
My game is on hold because of this. Im waiting to change my 3rd task so that I can do the 37 tent task. What a pain 🙄

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I must admit, I'm much more pleased with the tasks for this event. I'm not a fan of the "visit 37 tents" but with it being available as a gift, it makes it easier.

My only concern for newbies is the "visit sound store 20x". Does this work with visits? I have 6 sound stores so it doesn't really take that long, but I always think about events from a new player perspective and how it will be for them. All events should be "completeable" with some hard work, regardless of your level

Top Bottom