Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Rock the sky…. I’ve already give up hope 😞

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047p2zytb
Username
AndreBC
Here Also 3rd time in a row in one day to visit 37 tents on Own map. How is this possible to fullfill?

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Here Also 3rd time in a row in one day to visit 37 tents on Own map. How is this possible to fullfill?
Change your game name to include whistles so people will send to you as gifts. Use drop rate bonuses like Collectors Rich Catch to improve drop rates from entities (rewarded at level 17 basic class)

How do you (and why would you want to) "maintain" a bankruptcy?
The establishment of a company with its own products (such as this game) shows that these people have dreams.
No matter whether they do well or not, everyone looks at problems differently.
Some people will consider some amplification problems, while others may feel normal, that's all.

In the last two days I’ve had three tasks to visit 35+ campsites. Right now I have zero whistles left and find the pickup rate from neighbour cities running 20-30%. I don’t mind the events being challenging but it seems pretty clear the only way to complete tasks is to spend greenies.
Back to my alliance tasks!
I agree, very unrealistic task, they want you to spend greenies

03F832AC-B6F5-4BDF-8B31-D48B993CD104.jpeg

Totally brutal

Top Bottom