Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPadOS Ridiculous increase in price of s2 planes after update.

Virtsou

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
0314l4cvi
I just took a look in the new update with the new paints etc. havent land yet a bigger plane but I noticed that unbelievable thing in my old swift. before the last update the price for an s2 swift for example was 5 gold and 50 silver. What is now???? 50 gold!!!
this is robbery. Don’t know yet the price for bigger planes, but I’m too scared what I will see
511F202E-5583-4912-BEDF-D8C1B1FBE051.png
C687005D-A55A-469B-A2AF-EB43825CA137.png

Virtsou

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
0314l4cvi
But still it’s unfair that except of spending for s2 planes hard earned gold tokens you have to spend coins for the white plane too

Aaroncapusa

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03npvmx3
Username
Aaron
The cost of the s2 and s3 have been fixed, however you no longer can buy just a s2 or s3 plane. You now must buy the white base plane for the cost in coins, then upgrade that plane to s2 or s3 using silver and gold. So technically s2 and s3 planes now cost coins too not just silver and gold. That seems dumb to me.

Virtsou

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
0314l4cvi
Yeah that the bad thing. So far you tried hard for gold and now you need gold, silver and tones of coins (1,5m for condor plus gold and silver) :(

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
The cost of the s2 and s3 have been fixed, however you no longer can buy just a s2 or s3 plane. You now must buy the white base plane for the cost in coins, then upgrade that plane to s2 or s3 using silver and gold. So technically s2 and s3 planes now cost coins too not just silver and gold. That seems dumb to me.
Is it possible to buy S3? You don't need to complete collections as before?

Top Bottom