Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Recent S3 map runners?

Bobster

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Bobster
First run last week or so

Düsseldorf SC,JP,SG,GD,D 73 Flights, 13 drops, 17,8%
Hamburg SC,JP,SG,GD,D 121 Flights, 19 drops, 15,7%
Cologne SC,JP,SG,GD,D 108 Flights, 18 drops, 16,6%

and today I have no clue how and why they are better ....

Munich SC,SG,GD,D 84 Flights, 18 Drops, 21,4%
Stuttgart SC,SG,GD,D 85 Flights, 18 Drops, 21,1%
Düsseldorf SC,SG,GD,D 31 Flights, 5 Drops, 16,1%

AlphaPilot

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
209mczmbr
Username
AlphaPilot
Did a run for Lausanne (for a Raven S3-plane) the other day, and the first 20-30 flights without one single drop. But I continued and got 6 drops, from 72 flights in total. With Golden Dice activated the whole time.
ArGi1981,

I lost all of my neighbor list. Please accept me as a neighbor.

V/,r

AlphaPilot
20tppkg1d

I do tend to make use of ‘free fuel’ (I.e. regeneration) when I can. I go through spells of saving/generation, it’s a case of making the best of the situation to meet my goals. Prior to the event/SG change, I didn’t really save in my bar at all. I still begrudgingly do it now.
When I downloaded this game initially, I did it as a sim city alternative. The goal was to build a nice city, the rest was just a means to that end. Far less so now (have you seen the mess I’m in? 😂 ). But the want for land is to fulfil that desire.

Ideally, I would like 6 police stations (because I find collection pax a painful task). But you are right, you don’t need that many passenger buildings unless you are doing a really mad run. Even then, you can get around it with bonus and bonus buildings. Effort though. A 6 tap collect all is my dream :love:

The one thing the years of playing this has finally taught me, is get ahead while you can. That’s what the likes of AJ, Mo, Pinok and darekk have done. When these ‘features’ like GD drops affecting planetariums happen, unlimited bonus chests and the like come along, 6+ buildings, they make the most of it. They inevitably have a load of gold tokens and greens available to get the jump on the next step...
Some of those cheated permanently, some of us worked hard throughout bar the odd bug, planetariums Ave been largely irrelevant for years. I have to suffer four in storage. Without mints you're screwed really. We run several bonuses all the time

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
03mzsdlw
Username
Deepgreensea
Can someone who is doing S3 runs with Owls, Hawks and Eagles confirm that there are NO fuel catalyst jumps available. There aren’t in Raven so normally shouldn’t be. Need to confirm speed up for a couple of hawk destinations just to check. Thanks

Madge
I can’t recall for Eagles but no fuel catalyst jumps for Owls and Hawks. I’ll be doing an Eagle run in the next few weeks so can check then.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
03mzsdlw
Username
Deepgreensea
Can someone who is doing S3 runs with Owls, Hawks and Eagles confirm that there are NO fuel catalyst jumps available. There aren’t in Raven so normally shouldn’t be. Need to confirm speed up for a couple of hawk destinations just to check. Thanks

Madge
Eagles have 2 Fuel Catalyst speed up opportunities. This is true for Phoenix at least.

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
Santa Cruz: 13 drops / 60 flights = 21.7%
Santa Rosa: 12 drops / 84 flights = 14.3%

Bonuses used: SG, SC, D, GD (+Golden Wrench, Comfort Class, Business Class)

Pleasantly surprised with Santa Cruz drop that I managed to fly to Santa Rosa too to get my 1st and 2nd Giant S3 from flying (not getting them from boxes). It feels much more satisfying.

Top Bottom