Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Question to all those on my friends list, or I on yours??

D

Deleted member 5399

I need a show of hands, faces, names or what have you regarding my city.
As many of you all know, I am one to use the add road feature to create greetings or other words on my airport.
At level 55 I had the words Hi All.
My current game, now having reached level 51 says Fly High, just below the terminal.

If some are seeing one airport and some another, this information can be helpful to Road 404 support.
I think they are showing to different versions of my city.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
As many of you all know, I am one to use the add road feature to create greetings or other words on my airport.
My current game, now having reached level 51 says Fly High, just below the terminal.

If some are seeing one airport and some another, this information can be helpful to Road 404 support.

Visited your city just now, clicked on mainly space buildings, and noticed you're at level 51, and the message Fly High is plainly visible. I also sent you a blanket to see if the gifting portion works, as you are still on my neighbor list.

Hi I can see Fly High when I visit.
Cheers.
Robert

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu

@KenDuckySmith SDave/Tatsuo/Derby all see level 51 "Fly High"

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973

I see Fly High on you airport from my end.

m-bari

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wl4go6d
Username
Mike O

I see Fly High and also send you F20 every day from my MikeO and MikeO3! Did you get its?

m-bari

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wl4go6d
Username
Mike O

Hi @KenDuckySmith
Want to ask! Are all my three Accounts in your neighbor lists?
I sent you F20 from each every day. Did you get it all?

D

Deleted member 5399

@m-bari Nah bro. I only have Mike O and that's it. I coulda swore I had others before, but my setback to level 50 when GI restored game could be it.
I tried adding O3 but promo code not valid. Adding 04 I got 100 coins so you should get request.

Top Bottom